Thread: Safety information anyone knows

Thanks

Lightbulb Safety information anyone knows

I know tornado intensity and damage stuff also the chance stuff are guesses by me

F0 tornado: Light damage. At least (my guess anyways) 123,456 times physically stronger than I am. Can push people over. Can pick up Nintendo Entertainment System tapes and throw and break them easily. Small animals such as cats may be able to be picked up.

F1 tornado: Moderate damage. Can pick people like me for example up and throw threw windows. Can pick up big dogs such as big doberman pincshers. Tents are easily rippable to shreds. Can easily destroy entertainment systems.

F2 tornado: Considerable damage. Roofs are ripoffable. Any human being on earth is pickupable. Can pick up automobiles. Can make some huge dents in 50s diners.

F3 tornado: Major damage. Houses are destroyable completely. Animals such as cows, horses etc. are easily pickupable. Semis are pickupable. Some apartment buildings can be completely destroyed.

F4 tornado: Extreme damage. At least almost any animal on planet earth is easily pickupable. Can easily destroy apartment complexes. Can destroy mansions. Can lift off big giant trees.

F5 tornado: Severe damage. Any human on earth has about a 1 in 12,500,000 chance of being picked up and set down or thrown and land and survive at all. Any human on earth has about a 1 in 123,456,789 chance of being picked up and set down or thrown land and survive with no injury nor injuries nor both.
    Can completely destroy at least almost any building. Can pick up and throw automobiles more than 500 yards sometimes.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Discussion:Sp...ckless-Driving
    N. USA = North United States of America
    & = and
    My name is Jason & I am from N. USA & I live in N. USA & I was born in N. USA
    I love search engines especially Google if (hspeed=hspeed_plus = 5) {sprite_index = sprite_ghost;} favorite stuff I downloaded before: Zelda Classic 2.10 Game Maker 7.0 Lite Edition

Thanks
    EP Points

"At least (my guess anyways) 123,456 times physically stronger than I am."

over-estimating much? pretty sure if it was that much stronger than you then it'd do a helluva lot more than simply knock you down or throw a few small light objects around.

me: ty google: http://tornado-facts.com/wp-content/...le-300x190.gif

google: your welcome

edit: hmmm rather pointless thread here. i'll let cookie decide on this one.
    Last edited by treos; 15th-August-2013 at 13:23.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quick, Cookie! You have Treos' permission to do your job!

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't forget this classification.

FU -John Cena laying a smackdown on your ass with the force of a tornado. :spam:

Thread of the year!! Although I would have preferred an earthquake classification chart.

To OP why don't you create a thread that can be moved to the hangout called random possibly useful but probably not - facts. And keep all of this type of thing confined to one thread. We used to have one once iirc.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'm on holiday, I'll let *insert random staff member name here* decide what to do with this

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Needs more hurricane.

Thanks
    EP Points

During the Cold War, our elementary school had duck and cover drills against the threat of nuclear explosions. When we heard a high pitched noise over the PA system, we had to hide under our desks. This was to protect us from flying debris caused by the blast wave. Of course, if the bomb landed near the school we would be screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Needs more hurricane.
    Coastal areas will experience hurricane wind speeds of 500 mph when the next supercontinent forms in 50-200 million years resulting in a very expensive insurance bill.