Thread: games dont work on android

Thanks

Default games dont work on android

please help me with some issues. I have Samsung galaxy ace with android v 2.3.6. I have installed some games like fruit ninja and angry birds but there are some problems with other games like GTA vice city or sonic jump.the device couldn't install GTA and all of objects and characters in sonic jump were rectangles and also sometimes it couldn't open sonic jumps apk ( the error was cannot pars the pack.) other games keep crashing or they are not installed. even when I tried to install java for playing games , it couldn't run java.what's wrong with my phone?
    one more thing is it necessary to be connected to internet whenever I want to play a game? thanks for your help.
    (as that site said- I mean the site which the games were downloaded from-I have downloaded compatible games and my device has certificate installer and package installer )

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Make sure that the games would work on your phone to start with via something like the play store

As with most more advanced games there are various versions depending on the phone, so you do need exact version now most of these hooky sites lack all version so even if a game states it works on your phone the site you get the games from may not have the exact version you need, even if they state the games works on your phone, this is not to say they have the correct version at all but that there is a version that does work

Errors can be caused for various reasons the top answer is corrupt files, others may be compat issues

The internet or active connection may be needed by some games others are fine to play offline, this also applies when installing apx files, some do require an active online connection while installing

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: