Thread: PCSX2 emulating games problem

Thanks

Default PCSX2 emulating games problem

i am using pcsx2 1.0.0 and the problem i am having is that some of my games i download and they are all from emuparadise is some of them skip or lag during playing them then if i shut the emulation down and replay it it works fine up until the point of where is shut it down is there any fix

Thanks
    EP Points

Remember to read the stickies: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...sking-for-help!
    We need to know your system specifications and what games you are trying to play.

Since it sounds like you are saying that you are able to play the game without lag at least some of the time, try setting your power plan to "High Performance".
    My gear:
    Spoiler warning:
    PC:
    Operating Systems: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Linux Mint 15 (partition on main drive), Windows XP Profesional x64 (on separate drive)
    Mainboard: MSi 890 FXA-GD65
    Processor (CPU): AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, 3.3 GHz
    Graphics Card (GPU): HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX 1GB GDDR5
    RAM: 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 594MHz (9-9-9-24)

Nintendo DS Lite:
    Acekard 2.1
    Samsung class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Sony PSP-1000 (phat)
    6.39 PRO-C2 Custom Firmware
    PhotoFast CR-5400 MicroSD to MS Pro Duo Adapter Dual Slot
    Samsung class 10 32GB MicroSDHC
    SanDisk Ultra class 10 32GB MicroSDHC

Thanks

It would help more if you posted your PC specs, and tell us which game you were trying to run, and at which resolution. Also be sure to enable speed hacks.

Different games on PCSX2 have different requirements. Some games you can play fine with even an older dual core CPU, but other games you're going to need a modern CPU and possibly even an overclock to get consistent 60fps.

People frequently make SVN builds that are sometimes suited to optimize specific games, and some of the better SVNs are incorporated into the official versions. There could be a specific game that runs screwy on the official builds, but works great on a specific SVN build.
    Last edited by gamerdude21; 16th-June-2013 at 08:00.