Thread: Help! Newbie Here. :<

Thanks

Default Help! Newbie Here. :<

Hi. Im new here. I downloaded Loco_Roco_USA_PSP-pSyPSP on this emuparadise. What will I do after? I want to play in my Android Phone and I have PPSPP emulator. Im really noob about emulation. I have a laptop but It doesnt have CD Drive. I need to have it to mount iso right? I dont know what to do actually. Please help me.

Oh. And one more thing, after I extract the zip file it has 27 zip files that have same names.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you are using your phone then you don't need to mount the disc image that and umd disc images are not CD or DVD or even BD discs so mounting in a virtual drive will do nothing for you

You need to extract the 27 zip files as well, just use 7-zip on the first zip file the rest are auto read by 7-zip

You will end up with either a *.iso file or a *.cso file (*.cso is just a compressed *.iso) [I would hazard a guess that you just need to copy the cso/iso to your microSD or whatever removable memory either that or copy it via USB]

Just so you know
    Why is PPSSPP so slow?
    You probably run PPSSPP on a mobile device. The ARM JIT is basic and needs improvement, and these devices simply are not very strong yet, no matter what marketing tells you, or their graphics drivers SUCK. An example of the latter would be the Nexus S.
    Do not expect too much from the phone port of this

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Oh, thanks. I'll try that tomorrow. Im not using my phone. I downloaded it through my laptop. Do I really need to use 7zip or I can use Winzip? When I extract the first folder, I can't find an ISO or CSO file.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Jordan Fullante Castro View Post
    Oh, thanks. I'll try that tomorrow. Im not using my phone. I downloaded it through my laptop. Do I really need to use 7zip or I can use Winzip? When I extract the first folder, I can't find an ISO or CSO file.
    That is why you use 7-zip, you have possibly extracted the contents of the iso as well

You state in your first post that you plan to play on your Android phone not on your laptop and you posted in Mobile Devices

If you are playing on your PC then post in Everything Emulation, under the sony sub section

If you are using your phone and just getting yourself all confused then I would still use your laptop to manipulate the files before you copy them to your phone

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

j'ai besoin d'aide. Driver ps1 avec emulateur. comment obtenir bin

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tks759392 View Post
    j'ai besoin d'aide. Driver ps1 avec emulateur. comment obtenir bin
    Please note this is an english board.

please re-post in english (it does not need to be perfect english)

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]