Thread: [Request] Digimon World 4 Guide Scan

Thanks

Default [Request] Digimon World 4 Guide Scan

Afternoon, everyone. While obviously not an ISO request, it is a request nonetheless. Putting it bluntly, I would like to know if anyone has a copy of the original Bradygames guide for Digimon World 4. I used to have my own copy, but my younger brother at the time had a few good tears at it, and I would really just like to have a .PDF copy of even just images of the pages for nostalgia's sake. And of course, to actually use in the future. If anyone has access to relevant information on the subject at all, please post here so that I, and anyone else who searches for something similar, will have something to go on.

On a further note, it seems that EP itself is somewhat lacking in the department of Digimon related material in general. I have a few things of my own that I seek to contribute rather soon, and if anyone else has anything that they themselves can contribute, let me be the first to say that there is at least one person who would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Look at at the web replacamentdocs.com