Thread: Warframe

Thanks

Default Warframe

sooooo. what do yall think of warframe? i recently got it and have yet to play it.. the previews looked pretty badass soo idk what to expect.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Perhaps you should take some time to explain what's Warframe for those who don't know what are you talking about... vague thread is vague.

Thanks
    EP Points

Warframe is a Third-Person Action Shooter Alien Swarm type game. If that makes any sense what-so-ever.

You get objectives to do with a random group of people, or friends(If you have any), and then you basically go around the universe/planets/systems completing said objectives for that area.

RPG elements are involved where as the more kills you get with a weapon the faster that weapon gains levels, and does more damage. Same goes for your character.

You can buy all sorts of upgrades, classes, skins, paints, with either the in-game currency or platinum(bought with real money)

Played a little bit of the game today, and was quite satisfied with how it played. Everything seemed pretty solid from what I've played so far.

Read More Here

RECOMMEND
    Last edited by Ryan; 8th-April-2013 at 03:54.

Thanks

cool cool. from what i saw in the preview it kind of looked like the force unleashed.