Thread: Requesting Ouran High School Host Club ISO (J) for the PS2?

Thanks

Default Requesting Ouran High School Host Club ISO (J) for the PS2?

I have seriously looked everywhere for this ISO and I have had no luck finding it. I am looking for the ISO of the Japanese game, Ouran High School Host Club for the PS2. If anyone could help me out, that would be great. As far as I know, it was released in Japan only, so I am looking for the NTSC-J version of the game.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help!

Thanks
    EP Points

What?! i don't know that there was Ouran game!

yeah, i heard about Ouran before actually i watch Japanese drama version of this show

Thanks

There are two games, actually--one for the PS2 and one for the NDS. I'm looking for the PS2 one as I have a PS2. I still need to watch the live action. The anime and manga were great, and now I want to play the game. I have been searching for the ISO ever since I managed to mod my PS2. I would really like to play it, even if I will not be able to understand a single word of it.

I believe I might have found it on another site. If so, I will be more than happy to share with everyone else once I have downloaded and tested it.

Edit: The website is faulty. I am unable to download the game from it. If anyone has the ISO, I am still in need of it. Thank you.
    Last edited by terrabox; 3rd-April-2013 at 00:35. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

I would also like to request this game... It looks awesome~!