Thread: Mame Fills (missing 2 roms)

Thanks

Default Mame Fills (missing 2 roms)

This is what I got out of RomCenter when I finished checking my roms, samples, and chds:

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. So it looks like I am missing those 2 roms and then I am complete. From what I can find online as of last year they werent dumped yet? Have they been? Does anyone have them?

Although I also see 73 yellow ones. These seem to be sets that are missing a chd. Even though RomCenter says 0 of 503 are missing. Does this mean that the ones that are currently yellow just dont have the chds dumped yet?
    Last edited by Anon752; 1st-April-2013 at 21:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

All the roms and CHDs are avaiable.

I never used romcenter, it support CHDs only in v.3-v.4 formats, but mame 0.149 required both v.5 and v4 (v4: most arcades based on CD systems was bad dumped, you can't convert them to v5). Also the v5 CHDMan.exe use a different the command line syntax, maybe the yellow ones are CHDs in v5 formats!

If you need/search roms you must provide more infos, or provide a fixdats. The minimal info are:

-Sets name
    -missing rom name + CRC32 (optional: sha1 and md5).

Try to scan your romset with CtrlmamePro, it's less visual than Romcenter, but provide more information on missing roms, also you can create a fixdats/log/miss-have lists.