Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: So, you jerks growing old yet?

Thanks

I'd love to tell you that i'm great. But my body has developed a rare condition called trimethylaminuria. It SUCKS. I didn't have it up until I was 12. Then it went away in my high school years and then returned when I was about 22 or so. I'm 36 now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by davidmiller123 View Post
    Hello Friends,
    I am new on this site.
    Please tell me importance of this website.
    All secrets shall unravel here:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...=introductions

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay, I was reading through this thread with a "should I post?" hesitation, but here goes:

There.

(and only a "jerk" sometimes~... )

Anyway, I think it is very interesting to see all these different reactions about aging.
    As for me, it disturbs me a little how I feel much younger inside, how the world seems to
    make us older by force, in different ways... I don't know if this is making any sense to you.
    I try not to think about my age when I can, I think it is better to do that... so yeah...

I feel sorry for everyone that mentioned having body pain and aggravating conditions...
    (I don't know what to add there... I only have a "snapping sound" on my knees once in a while.)
    I hope you can fight your struggles and still be happy.

I have to mention this too~:

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    uh 24, and of those pulled, would you believe 2 were baby teeth that never came in fully? yeah, been needing them pulled for awhile now and finally got the chance last week. i won't be missing them, especially after the implants later on.
    I believe you because I have one too~!
    It is one of the... we call it "canine teeth" here, but I don't know if that's its
    actual name in English, but it is one of the upper sharp pointy ones, my right one.
    I found that out four or five years ago... when a dentist told me, of course. But he said that my
    baby tooth (we call it "milk teeth" here) should be removed because it could cause some issues...
    ... but I did not care, I mean, this may be dumb, but I feel good having a baby tooth, I don't know...
    (I think it is just for not being very common, maybe?) Then, last year, I asked other dentist I went to
    if it was okay to leave the milk tooth there and he was like "yeah, if it does not cause you pain or so"
    and I was all "yaaaaay" in my mind...
    ...okay, this was just to say I have one too.
    (you did not specify, but I am assuming yours were troubling you, because "you won't miss them". )

Thanks

Well, now I'm 27. Though I can't say I'm old because people didn't notice that.
    The different thing is starting from 17, I discovered that I have an epilepsy disease which limits my computer activities.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm 34/35 in NOV and have a real bad back and forget easy do to a run in with some punks that jumped me when I was trying to protect someone they tried to jump. Ten of them got me with crow bars so now I have pain threw my body, took me a while to get out of the hospital. That happened 12 years ago so its catching up to me and pain is worse. I still feel like a teen and find games as my escape. I still don't let it get me down, you are only as old as you let your self feel. Gamer till I die.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    Ten of them got me with crow bars so now I have pain threw my body, took me a while to get out of the hospital.
    Ah, the infamous Freemans.

Shouldn`t have worn that orange shirt in the wrong `hood.

Thanks
    EP Points

No not that kind of hoods a local hang out and the guys where going to jump my brother for dating this other guys ex. Well story short I jumped in to get him out of there when I got hit, then I hit that person and next thing you know. All his friend estimate around 10 cause I really don't know after the crowbar hit and did not have time to count as I was surrounded in seconds. Someone found me by a dumpster left for dead. So moral of the story girls are not worth fighting over well those type anyways and the rest of my so called friends ran. That's one reason to be glad I'm older, married no drama.
    Last edited by Coraje187; 3rd-October-2013 at 15:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

Glad to see so many senior citizens around here. I have my birthday blank on my MAL account so the whippersnappers don't force me out for being too old to like animu.

My mother always told me I was born at 30. That would make me 60.
    And sometimes I really feel it.

And all you guys with changing hair color, just be glad it isn't thinning.
    As for teeth. . . a piece of a wisdom tooth broke off last week. I'll be 31 in two weeks, and I'm already losing hair and teeth. What next, my arms fall off?

Thanks

25 and got grey hairs on the side of my head. Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    25 and got grey hairs on the side of my head. Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!
    Funny that it's exactly one year since you last posted

Also finding liverspots now on the back of my hands. Not bad but starting

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    you are only as old as you let your self feel
    I have to second this. It is a great perspective.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im balding and in constant pain and suffering and my memory is shot.........
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Im balding and in constant pain and suffering and my memory is shot.........
    I guess advanced aging is a war god thing.
    On the topic of battle and physical deterioration, I've had a swordsman's callus on my right index finger for most of my life, but now that I haven't done kata or suburi in months the damn thing is in a constant state of flaking off and regrowing like a finger nail.
    In between, it looks like it's turning into a teratoma or something.
    "Feed me, Daddy!"
    "AAAAAAAHHHH!!" *cuts off hand*
    Gross exaggeration aside, I've been putting the lotion on its skin, but the little bastard's all, "Nyoo! I wann be a callus, and you can't stop me!" Rebellious little shit.

Thanks

I am in no way growing old, outside of the fact that within the past couple of years I've developed rheumatoid arthritis so I kinda hobble around like an old man. Otherwise I still have all my hair, it's not thinning, and as long as I move around enough the arthritis doesn't bother me much.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

19 in 3 months