Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So, you jerks growing old yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

in a way, yeah. had all my teeth pulled on monday and no its not really painful aside from some aching. long story short: i never bothered with brushing and whatnot so i paid for it.

planning on getting implants later on so overall i stand to benefit more than anything from losing the old set.

glad they KO'ed me when they pulled/cut them out, i didn't even know anything happened after i closed my eyes aside from waking up with a mouth full of gauze, and even then they deadened the pain quite well as it didn't hurt a bit.

also, milkshakes and chocolate = no toothache now lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    in a way, yeah. had all my teeth pulled on monday and no its not really painful aside from some aching. long story short: i never bothered with brushing and whatnot so i paid for it.

planning on getting implants later on so overall i stand to benefit more than anything from losing the old set.

glad they KO'ed me when they pulled/cut them out, i didn't even know anything happened after i closed my eyes aside from waking up with a mouth full of gauze, and even then they deadened the pain quite well as it didn't hurt a bit.

also, milkshakes and chocolate = no toothache now lol
    Damn, how old are you? I don't bother with brushing either but I don't want EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM removed!!! I may have to force myself to brush em now.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Nah, i'm not.
    Besides, I' m only 21. So black haired for good and I hope to remain like that till 40, if possible.
    I really don't know how to answer this question (I was just bored)
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

uh 24, and of those pulled, would you believe 2 were baby teeth that never came in fully? yeah, been needing them pulled for awhile now and finally got the chance last week. i won't be missing them, especially after the implants later on.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    uh 24
    WHAT? I'M 23! DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO LOSE ALL MY TEETH NEXT YEAR????

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

lol who knows

now that i think of it, this gives me a idea for my profile hehehe

edit: lol behold, it is now more fitting my current state ^.^
    Last edited by treos; 24th-April-2013 at 03:04.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamebetabook View Post
    Im 84.
    You're 20 something years older than my father

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm feeling kind of old at 25, but Sprung helps me realize that I'm still in my youth.

Thanks

Feel young youthful but most importantly shredded. Will be 23 this month.

Thanks

Going bold, grey, fatter, but sexier every day - roll on 27!

Thanks

I'm 25.
    It's a thing you know, growing up and older. It isn't so bad; the drug habits are catching up, but that's a train you can't out run no matter how hard you try.

I think that, no matter my feelings on the subject, someone has better said them before; and who better to say them than Earnest Hemingway in 'A farewell to Arms':
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.

Thanks

Yep. Feeling achy, sight getting worse, and become jaded and grumpy. Although I still have my hair and can grow a beard in 2 weeks instead of a month now! I still look like a young boy that took growth hormone though, and almost always get carded. Oh, and I have a nice beer gut going, and it's slowly branching out into love handles and back fat. I need to start working out. :/

Also, sup everyone? Nice to see all the old folk still hanging about. Sorry for my absence, I've been busy trying not to fail at real life as much. So far so good, but there's always time to fuck things up, right?! New job, new lady friend, going back to school. Things are looking up, although sadly time is fleeting. Hopefully I will stop being lazy and pop in from time to time again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Yep. Feeling achy, sight getting worse, and become jaded and grumpy. Although I still have my hair and can grow a beard in 2 weeks instead of a month now! I still look like a young boy that took growth hormone though, and almost always get carded. Oh, and I have a nice beer gut going, and it's slowly branching out into love handles and back fat. I need to start working out. :/

Also, sup everyone? Nice to see all the old folk still hanging about. Sorry for my absence, I've been busy trying not to fail at real life as much. So far so good, but there's always time to fuck things up, right?! New job, new lady friend, going back to school. Things are looking up, although sadly time is fleeting. Hopefully I will stop being lazy and pop in from time to time again.
    Hey old man! Its about tike you popped in. People started to wonder if you died.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Hey old man! Its about tike you popped in. People started to wonder if you died.
    I figured. Really I have no excuse for being gone so long, aside from trying to go outside more and not be such a shut-in. Buuuuut, I'm here now, I guess? How's EP been doing?

Thanks

I'm turning 22, and THAT is old. I am having a crisis. I've never been this old in my entire life