Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So, you jerks growing old yet?

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Default So, you jerks growing old yet?

What with the massive amount of topics (almost, like, two or three!) regarding touchy-feely/serious subjects like what kind of people you like, what kind of things chicks dig (Arsenal reserve players trivia, fyi) and... uh, height. What with them again? Oh, right, I wanted to ask you fabulous people if your bodies have started to deteriorate yet.

Personally I'm starting to feel like Chuck Norris in Walker Texas Corpse. Why, you ask? My hair is totally going grey. Well, actually, it's more white, come to think of it. Luckily it's only happening on one side of my head, so I can totally let the other side grow really long and do a very confusing comb-over thingie.

Honestly, the gray hair itself doesn't bother me much, I feel like the president of them there united states. Or that guy from Rotterdam who made a silly career move. Anyhow, what about you? Starting to look like Sprung/Jack yet?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope, not me. I haven't even peaked yet.
    Fresh out of college, probably going to marry my gf of 6 years soon, found a job and am studying 8-bit microcontrollers like there is no tomorrow. As soon as the two of us leave town, I will locate a career and see what happens from there.

I even have a patch of big-boy facial hair. Life is good.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Nope, not me. I haven't even peaked yet.
    Fresh out of college, probably going to marry my gf of 6 years soon, found a job and am studying 8-bit microcontrollers like there is no tomorrow. As soon as the two of us leave town, I will locate a career and see what happens from there.

I even have a patch of big-boy facial hair. Life is good.
    Oh, I forgot to mention I'm only 24 (and a half! ) and I still claim to be peaking. Problem is my best seems to be rather shit. I even spelled "gray" in two different ways in my opening post, so clearly I'm going insane aswell.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Old?

OLD!?

I'm only 42, and the only gray hair I have is in the goatee area of my beard. If I shave, I'll look like I'm in my late 20 I've recently lost some weight, and I plan to continue, I feel younger, and well...life is good.

Now Jack....that dude is old as dirt.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm turning 22, and THAT is old. I am having a crisis. I've never been this old in my entire life.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm 21 and only got like...a few grey hairs in my neckbeard if I let it grow.

Although if we're basing it off of our activities then yeah, I'm pretty fucking old. Maybe I should start drinking heavily and hula hooping or whatever it is kids do today.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'm 21 and only got like...a few grey hairs in my neckbeard if I let it grow.

Although if we're basing it off of our activities then yeah, I'm pretty fucking old. Maybe I should start drinking heavily and hula hooping or whatever it is kids do today.
    crack, drink, do stupid things, hackeysack, um, idk what else
    but yeah i dont feel old at all even though i am only 23.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Depends on the day. Some days I feel old(er), some others I don't. But I shouldn't really complain, I have no weight, hair problems or any of that stuff.

Definitively, I'm still young, I'm only --

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    Personally I'm starting to feel like Chuck Norris in Walker Texas Corpse. Why, you ask? My hair is totally going grey. Well, actually, it's more white, come to think of it. Luckily it's only happening on one side of my head, so I can totally let the other side grow really long and do a very confusing comb-over thingie.
    I seem to have picked up two symmetrical white streaks on my chin, they're fairly unnoticeable being blonde. I really like them, so I usually sport a scruffy beard that I shave off every couple of weeks.
    Spoiler warning:
    My hairline is starting to recede though. Fuck, I don't wanna go bald... It looks pretty stupid seeing as I only bother getting 2-3 haircuts a year. I'm going to have to keep it short if I don't wanna look like a hippie dammit.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

I just hit 35 last month but still feel like 12!!! (I'm sure many of you can attest to that )

In all honesty I'm starting to feel, well broken. I've done a lot of crazy things back when and I'm starting to feel it. Aches and pains here and there. The odd acid flashback...AHHH pink elephants!!!!!

No gray but I got a pretty much Captain Picard hairline thing going on. Still in fairly good shape I suppose even though I haven't done much but sit in front of the computer the past couple of years. Thinking it's almost time again for another walkabout. I'd love to walk across the country but it's just so damn big

Thanks
    EP Points

Recending hairline. Not terrible at the moment, but my days of long hair are over unless I want to look ridiculous

Thanks
    EP Points

My 23rd birthday is drawing near (It's April 4th) I feel my hairs are receding from the sides, but people say I'm imagining things. My right eye shows some minor problems, but doc said I don't need glasses (yet). Aside from that I'm pretty good. As a matter of fact, my brother is 19 but he's getting gray hairs now, so I'm really good!

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

At the risk of being a massive troll, no, I'm actually rapidly getting younger. The bad acne I got as an adult is completely gone, and my skin is as perfect as it was when I was a kid, my hair has grown thicker and stronger, most of my body hair has more or less disappeared, my muscle mass has decreased to the point where I'm not much stronger than I was when I was about eleven, and since what I'm going through is essentially a second puberty, I'm once more battling with adolescent anxiety and self discovery as my body and mind change again, and these days it feels a lot like I'm about half of my real age.

Also, since statistically speaking I now have a longer estimated lifespan than I used to, even my physical age could be said to have regressed. Yes, I know, this whole thing is a little bit like witchcraft. :'D

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm 21, i believe average life span for a male human is 75-80 so i'm pretty young lol

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I just turned 25 earlier this month. I've noticed that my eating habits are starting to catch up to me and I'm starting to get the slightest hint of a beer gut. My priorities for the year have shifted from generally being a lazy sod to attempting to get relatively healthy again (which I never was).

What I enjoy doing in my down time has gradually moved to "stay at home, curl up on the couch and watch a movie/play a game." Going out to bars/clubs sounds more like a chore than a fun time now.

I also take more naps. And I yell at kids to get off my lawn. And cheap beer grosses me out.