Thread: Soul silver no crash patch

Thanks

Default Soul silver no crash patch

Back when soul silver/heart gold first came out, they were unplayable on emulator because they kept freezing. I am aware that people have since made a patch that makes it playable, but all the links I can find to it are dead because they are from years ago. Does anyone know where I can find a playable version?

Thanks
    EP Points

I think I found them pre patched and will upload shortly and edit this post with the link. Let me know as soon as you can if they work, if not I'll delete my upload thread and look a bit more

Edit:
    Heart Gold
    Soul Silver
    Last edited by Zaladane; 25th-March-2013 at 21:04.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply! They do seem to work, I've been playing around 30 mins on heart gold with Desmume. I've been playing it on Desmume. However, the problem is that when I am walking outside there is black static on the screen and it bothers me a lot because I have OCD lol.

Is there a simply a patch I can apply to the US version of HG/SS on emuparadise?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoonwall View Post
    Thanks for the reply! They do seem to work, I've been playing around 30 mins on heart gold with Desmume. I've been playing it on Desmume. However, the problem is that when I am walking outside there is black static on the screen and it bothers me a lot because I have OCD lol.

Is there a simply a patch I can apply to the US version of HG/SS on emuparadise?
    I don't think so. I tried looking for just the patch itself as well and was met by a lot of deleted links etc like you did. As for the black screen stuff I could swear I saw it mentioned somewhere while looking for the games - it could just be a settings problem. I don't emulate DS or even ever played a Pokemon game so I have no idea really. A little research on your part could solve or you could post a help me thread in Everything Emulation and find some help there, just remember to post your info like comp specs and emulator etc..

Thanks

Got it. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Here is someone who had the same problem as me: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...er-Black-Spots
    Last edited by ichigoonwall; 27th-March-2013 at 20:20.