Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How important is height for a woman?

Thanks

Default How important is height for a woman?

How important is it that a guy be tall, so that a woman is attracted to him?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The 3 C's: Confidence. Charm. Cash.

The first is for real women. The second for girls. The third is for bitches.

And don't forget the other C: Condoms.

Seriously, everybody has certain physical traits that they find attractive. Some women like tall men, others like long hair, a cleft chin, pecs, biceps, butt, etc. Just don't get your heart so set on one idealized woman that you lose sight of others that like you. I really think there is somebody out there for almost everybody, just be confident of who you are and keep your eyes open for ladies who offer you an opportunity. A girl who hints about a lunch date probably wants you to take the opening and get to know her.

Part of the importance of confidence is to take those hints. Which leads to another point: Masturbation makes you (socially) blind. When you take care of your own needs, you can easily stop looking for a nice lady who might like to help take care of those needs for you. And then you really have no idea that a lady is dropping those hints.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Going a bit off topic, but

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Masturbation makes you (socially) blind. When you take care of your own needs, you can easily stop looking for a nice lady who might like to help take care of those needs for you. And then you really have no idea that a lady is dropping those hints.
    But the reason you're taking care of your own needs is probably because no one is willing to take care of them for you in the first place. It's a cycle. Once you enter, it's very difficult to leave. That goes for confidence too. If you're successful on your initial tries you gain confidence and become more attractive. If you fail at first, you lose confidence and you continue failing. That's a cycle too.

About height: afaik height is definitely important for wimminz. The taller the better, even if they're short themselves. About how important it is though, I don't think anybody's invented a metric to measure that, and like skullpoker said everybody's different.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Not nearly as important as a guy's ability not to ask questions that imply that women are all exactly the same and will all automatically be made to swoon by a shopping list of arbitrary criteria rather than... you know... by you respecting and getting to know them as individuals, as you would with your male friends.

Thanks
    EP Points

different people will have different prefrence, 1 girl will like them tall and skinny another small and muscles, pretty boy or handsome etc... just like some guys prefer women with big or flat chests/hips

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Not nearly as important as a guy's ability not to ask questions that imply that women are all exactly the same and will all automatically be made to swoon by a shopping list of arbitrary criteria rather than... you know... by you respecting and getting to know them as individuals, as you would with your male friends.
    keep in mind many women do that as well. though personally i find that even if the two people match mentally if they dont like each other physically as well then they wont be a good match and would be best as friends

this is opinion however obviously
    Last edited by luffy4; 24th-March-2013 at 17:59.

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    keep in mind many women do that as well. though personally i find that even if the two people match mentally if they dont like each other physically as well then they wont be a good match and would be best as friends

this is opinion however obviously
    I didn't say we didn't. And I hate it just as much when I see women doing it. But two wrongs don't make a right.

And I didn't say that physical attraction isn't important. Just that there is no perfect combination of physical and mental traits that will unlock any woman's heart. Women are people just like men, not machines waiting for a specific password to be entered.

EDIT: Also, I know lots of couples who find each other physically attractive not because they swooned for each other to begin with or because they happen to be each other's types, but because they like each other so much that they can't help but look beautiful to each other. It does happen.

Thanks

I didn't say we didn't. And I hate it just as much when I see women doing it. But two wrongs don't make a right.

And I didn't say that physical attraction isn't important. Just that there is no perfect combination of physical and mental traits that will unlock any woman's heart. Women are people just like men, not machines waiting for a specific password to be entered.

EDIT: Also, I know lots of couples who find each other physically attractive not because they swooned for each other to begin with or because they happen to be each other's types, but because they like each other so much that they can't help but look beautiful to each other. It does happen.
    If you mean by the type of love that say, characters like Romeo and Juliet experience, then I really have a hard time believing you when you say this

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rok124 View Post
    If you mean by the type of love that say, characters like Romeo and Juliet experience, then I really have a hard time believing you when you say this
    Romeo and Juliet had a 'love' based entirely on looks and physical attraction. It was infatuation that didn't have to be tested.

Because teenagers are idiots.

Thanks
    EP Points

there are indeed some people who dont care about looks or can get over the looks do to personality but these cases are far and few between

and yeah i wasnt implying that there is a combination to automatically unlock a heart, however in a way you could say that each and every man and woman has a unique password made of looks and personality that will open their heart.

either way, i personally do not look for "the perfect woman" but i would just like to find one that matches both my physical and mental preferences and who likes me for the same reasons, i am not gonna just go with some random girl just because others find her attractive and shes into me but i do not find her attractive
    (people call me old because i have preferences of a previous generation rather than looking for a stick girl like most people around me)

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Romeo and Juliet had a 'love' based entirely on looks and physical attraction. It was infatuation that didn't have to be tested.

Because teenagers are idiots.
    i thought they were in the 20s?

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    i thought they were in the 20s?
    She was 13, he was ~17 (it's not specifically given, but he's a bit older but not quite an adult).

They knew each other for like 4 days and barely spoke before being crazily in love.

I've had bowel movements that lasted longer than their marriage.

Meh.

In short;

It's not your height, it's the size of your penis.

(Or your ability to not be a massive dick at all times. Unless she's a shallow bitch into you for looks/money/whatever. In which case you're better off without her. Or him. Same diff. )

Thanks
    EP Points

methinks that if one is nothing but shallow and looking for the perfect woman and doesnt care for personality and the other is a gold digger who cares nothing for looks then they are perfect together

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Anyways, you could probably find a girl who is 4'11" to 5'2" and play it off as "I'm taller than her."

Just a note guys, OP said in another height thread that he is 5'3" and he's probably looking for something a little serious. Not saying your sense of humor is misplaced, I just hope he knows that it's jokes.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Anyways, you could probably find a girl who is 4'11" to 5'2" and play it off as "I'm taller than her."

Just a note guys, OP said in another height thread that he is 5'3" and he's probably looking for something a little serious. Not saying your sense of humor is misplaced, I just hope he knows that it's jokes.
    while i havent made any jokes (to my knowledge) you did in your first post, besides not only is 5'3" not that short but most of the time short guys end up with tall girls, not just girls that are taller than them

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The only important thing is ♥love♥~!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rok124 View Post
    Uh... no, I was actually talking about the polar opposite of that sort of love, as, as Ray said, Romeo and Juliet's love was basically teenage infatuation born entirely out of the two of them each thinking the other one was hot. Though there are plenty of examples of that out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    The only important thing is ♥love♥~!
    !