Thread: [PS2] The Getaway PAL Demo [SCED-51351] also [SCUS-97232] for NTSC-U

Thanks

Default [PS2] The Getaway PAL Demo [SCED-51351] also [SCUS-97232] for NTSC-U

After digging a hole in the whole internet and few hours of searching I could not find it at all. It's on redump: http://redump.org/disc/641/

No problem in either if it is the PAL or NTSC version.

Will be so much appreciated, this demo is as earliest as possible official playable form of The Getaway for PS2. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I'm pretty sure I have the NTSC demo. I'll try and dig though some old boxes tonight and see if I can find it
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

EXCELLENT!! Thank you for saving the day, I will gently wait

Thanks

Any news?

Thanks
    EP Points

Uhh, I disappeared for a bit and didn't look I'll check though some stuff right now!

Edit: Crap, I was 95% certain I had it, but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps it's just buried in the closet of no return, or because it's semi-common I've mistakenly thought I've had it for years (and thus skipped buying it whenever its been cheap). Anyways, its to fill a request, so I'm just grabbing a marginally overpriced copy off eBay. So I can fill your request in a week or so if you still need it then

Edit: Dammit, a cheap copy sold on ebay back on the 20th, from a seller I was already buying stuff from @^%$#%
    Last edited by Ragnar; 25th-March-2013 at 04:34.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

wow, quite a challenge. Well in that case its not of that urgent need atm, i made another request about ops2m 28 (which i suspect to have indeed that same PAL demo), it might be easier to find I guess

Thanks for taking your time, I appreciate!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Anyways, its to fill a request, so I'm just grabbing a marginally overpriced copy off eBay.
    So this arrived shortly after my computer f'd up. I'm back to uploading stuff now. But it's been quite a while, do you still want this?

Thanks

I do!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hrm, so I was just ripping this, and noticed I bought The Getaway Black Monday SCUS-97441. Uhh, there are two Getaway games? It seems that's news to me Oh well, I guess I'm uploading it anyways
    Now I wanna buy SCUS-97232 just for completion...

Edit: Well, it's done for anyone that happens to want it
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...mo-Disc-NTSC-U
    Last edited by Ragnar; 27th-July-2013 at 05:24.

Thanks

well... You still have this http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...e+Demo+Disc+65
    It has a demo for "The Getaway" but its not the same as SCUS-97232