Thread: Looking for a gaming partner to do a serious challange with! (PS3 - RE5)

Thanks

Exclamation Looking for a gaming partner to do a serious challange with! (PS3 - RE5)

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm looking for a serious gamer to play Resident Evil 5 with. This is no ordinary challenge though.

Details are this--
    No upgraded weapons, and we can only use weapons that we gather in game. We cannot buy weapons from the weapon shop unless it's a weapon that you can't find. This requires some hard thinking in most parts simply because we would have to coordinate who takes whichever weapon when. The second part to the challenge is that we're not allowed to buy items from the shop or go back in chapters to get extra ammo/healing items. If it can't be found in game, then we can't use it (This includes armor and grenades for the G/launcher) We will be playing on veteran mode to boot.

This brings with it a whole new level of difficulty to the game, and when it's done and over with, I'm sure it'll be alot more satisfying than just simply beating the game normally. If anyone is willing to do with with me, my gamer tag is Darkness-Dawns. Expect to die alot.

I will also keep track of total # of deaths, as well as completion time. This is just in case anyone else is willing to partake in this. The gauntlet is set.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 18th-March-2013 at 08:38. Reason: posts merged