Thread: DS Game recording for LP's.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default DS Game recording for LP's.

Hello, I just need a query with regards on recording DS games for the intention of doing LP's. I've been dying to make a LP on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and No$GBA isn't working and DESEmu doesn't work very well with Dxtory.
    Last edited by ramzaruglia; 22nd-February-2013 at 06:51.

My wai-fu, among many other wai-fu, and they are my current favorite. What? Too nerdy? Well, I think it is.
    The Four Eyed Squire LP channel.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ramzaruglia View Post
    Hello, I just need a query with regards on recording DS games for the intention of doing LP's. I've been dying to make a LP on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and No$GBA isn't working and DESEmu doesn't work very well with Dxtory.
    Try desmume, works great when recording games to avi with sound and the final product has no lag even if you find lag on the emu itself while recording

Doesn't work great if you want to do live commentary for your LPs

You can always do a post recording by recording your voice while watching your video before you then join it up with something like Windows (live) Movie Maker

Here's the site:

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. If I gave you what you called "DESEmu", then let me know that I misinterpreted it