Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help celebrate EP's 13th

Thanks

Thanks for the support everyone. I was also thinking last night that I should just enter it to further support the site. Once I got done with my work today I went to go post it on EP's FB page, but saw that it was already posted. So, it's there... Not sure that qualifies me for any sort of prize, but hey...whatever.
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by retrofiber View Post
    Thanks for the support everyone. I was also thinking last night that I should just enter it to further support the site. Once I got done with my work today I went to go post it on EP's FB page, but saw that it was already posted. So, it's there... Not sure that qualifies me for any sort of prize, but hey...whatever.
    I'll contact MasJ to make sure there's no confusion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I'll contact MasJ to make sure there's no confusion.
    Cool, thanks!!

As far as I'm concerned you Guy's at EP can use that as you see fit. I didn't include 13 in the Birthday Banner just in case you wanted to use it for future birthdays....but I imagine there will be similar competitions (for lack of a better title) so that might be a bit moot..
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.