Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help celebrate EP's 13th

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Bowser in an apron bringing out the cake.
    Samus coming out of cake...

Thanks
    EP Points

Did I hear someone say cake? How about a Bowser cake, or a cake of him and Mario fighting. Or Samus fighting a metroid.images.jpg
    Last edited by Iamerror; 19th-February-2013 at 18:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Bowser in an apron bringing out the cake.
    More like Samus pulling a naked apron.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    More like Samus pulling a naked apron.

Don't test me, I can make that reality

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

Thanks everyone for supporting the idea and contributing you're own. I've pretty much established the setting. Next I'll be blocking out character positions and poses within the scene.

I had intended all along on having a girl coming out of a cake (I dont think it would be Samus though, she doesn't strike me as the type). However I'm leaning heavily toward a Bowser Cake. I may do both...we'll see.

I think I have enough characters for the time being, but hopefully I'll get them done in time to add a few more. I'll let you all know.
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.

Thanks

UPDATE:

Hey all. Just giving you a heads up....there's no fricken way I'm getting 13 avatars in. I should maybe have 5 - 7 tops probably. Of course the minute I took on this project my client slammed me with a ton of work, which is exactly what happened last year when I wanted to do this. He pays my bills though, so it's a double edge. Not to mention I realised that the first layout I had settled on just wasn't working for me. Basically I was combining 2D and 3D elements..but after a week or so fucking around with that I decided on purely 2D.

I had even created the Bowser cake in 3D, and I was pretty happy with it, but that got scrapped as well. I will post whatever work doesn't make the cut. I got a lot of the line art done, but wont have time to color it all. I had even considered not including my own avatar as a sort of punishment for not being able to include everyone else who posted, but it's too good to leave out IMO. Anyway, back to work..
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.

Thanks

Well, I posted this in the art section, and was going to post that link here but what the hell ...

Go here for char bios and appologies.... http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...rtworks/page17

EDIT: I'll post an uncompressed version on my website soon in case anyone cares. Also, to see the entire image it appears you'll have to right click save it to your comp..

Edit 2: I just uploaded a PNG version. Should look much better now.
    Last edited by retrofiber; 27th-March-2013 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I assume you'll be entering it in the drawing?

Thanks

No Jazz, I had no idea that even existed until now. I'm not into that material bullshit..nor did I do this for recognition....EP rewards me enough by having reliable uploads...This is my way of thanking them for that...

Thanks
    EP Points

I love Cookie Monster's expression, he's like "check this shit out yo, this cake is fucking delicious man".

Thanks

I love Cookie Monster's expression, he's like "check this shit out yo, this cake is fucking delicious man".
    HA...That reminds me,..I wanted to name this "Today C is for Cake", but had no reason to start a new thread to name as such. Oh and by the way, I wish I had more time to spend in order to do Yoko a bit more accurately..I think this past month was one of the fastest of my life...

Also, I plan on uploading some of the work that didn't get included in the next couple of days...So, check back if interested
    Last edited by retrofiber; 27th-March-2013 at 15:51.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by retrofiber View Post
    HA...That reminds me,..I wanted to name this "Today C is for Cake", but had no reason to start a new thread to name as such. Oh and by the way, I wish I had more time to spend in order to do Yoko a bit more accurately..I think this past month was one of the fastest of my life...
    Yeah you should have, her boobs are clearly not big enough.

But seriously, take it easy man. No need to push yourself if you're busy with other things.

Thanks

Yeah you should have, her boobs are clearly not big enough.

But seriously, take it easy man. No need to push yourself if you're busy with other things.
    Too funny considering her tits were much smaller in the original scetch, but I knew I couldn't get away with it on her (being one of your avatars and all). I'll include that sketch with the rest when I upload them.

And thanks, but in fact I must push myself...always. It's the only way I improve. Kinda part of the reason I wanted to do this project. I knew if I prommised something to you guys I would have to come through, or else I couldn't show my face (so to speak) around here for a while. Plus It's been way to long since I did some 2D work. Refreshers are always helpful.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Looks great, retro

You don't know how good it was!!

Wait, you do, you was there too!

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks really good, didn't expect see myself in the corner haha. You definitely should enter this into the drawing though, even if you don't care about the prizes. Would make for a good gift or something maybe. I can see this winning no problem.