Thread: Digimon Redigitize

Thanks

Default Digimon Redigitize

So, I was looking to see if there were any new Digimon games coming out soon, because I own all of them, and have beaten every single one of them. I came across this one, and I was wondering if anyone knew any information on it... Or if it was coming to the US? I saw there was an english patch, but it's not 100% done yet, although I wish it was >.<. I know for sure I want a copy of the ISO, and I would get a PSP emulator JUST to play this. Anyone know anything about it? Would be a great help, thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

It's not coming to the US so no hope of waiting. All you need to wait is a translated patch of it.

Thanks

Sad, so sad. Well, let's hope they don't give up.

Thanks
    EP Points

well, i think theres 1 or 2 mmorpg's but from what i've read about them they're generally what you might call "grindquest" games. basically the exp payout from simply fighting would be practically nothing and any lvling at all would take forever (curse you for making that type of mmorpg asia that is not a fun type of game, imo at least)

Thanks

I agree, and I've played them both. Not that great. At this rate, pokemon has Digimon beat always, and the sad thing is, if they made another game like the original Digimon world, it would probably get some notoriety.