Thread: [Request] MAME 0.148 - FINAL FIGHT (WORLD, SET1) ROMSET

Thanks

Arrow [Request] MAME 0.148 - FINAL FIGHT (WORLD, SET1) ROMSET

Request: MAME 0.148 - FINAL FIGHT (WORLD, SET1) ROMSET - ffight.zip

I downloaded this game in emuparadise and other roms site and it is not working with MAMEUI 0.148 & newer version. Please correct this file.

[incorrect] name: s224b.1a size: 279 [correct] crc: 4e85b158

[correct] name: s224b.1a size: 279 [correct] crc: cdc4413e

If anyone of you reading this, have that correct rom file please share it, pm me or share the download link here. Thank you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by : p View Post
    Request: MAME 0.148 - FINAL FIGHT (WORLD, SET1) ROMSET - ffight.zip

I downloaded this game in emuparadise and other roms site and it is not working with MAMEUI 0.148 & newer version. Please correct this file.

[incorrect] name: s224b.1a size: 279 [correct] crc: 4e85b158

[correct] name: s224b.1a size: 279 [correct] crc: cdc4413e

If anyone of you reading this, have that correct rom file please share it, pm me or share the download link here. Thank you.
    You can do this by yourself by using ClrMamePro. Download the latest version from their website & follow the steps given in the documentation.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here your request...

As "Varun Highwind" says you can use Ctlrmame to update your romsets to 0.148 (search for: Mame update packs).

The basic "Screaming Rat Ctlrmame's Tutorial" is here: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?82478

Anyway; your "missing rom" has different CRC32: in this case Ctrlmame is useless...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

OMG ! Am I dreaming? No, I am not dreaming WitchHunter thank you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ... for the correct rom file. Emuparadise should update their download for final fight (world, set 1) romset so that other wont be looking for such a CRC file around. OMG !!! This is the happiest day ever in my life. I cant sleep tonight !!! lol

Thank you for replying Varun Highwind and super thank you... WitchHunter !

Thanks

nice work cool this download is nice because more roms for my mame emulator.