Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You've Suffered A Terrible Fate Haven't You? (Or, Necro Plays The Entire Zelda Series)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Post your pc specs, what emulator you're using....Just kidding. Weird, that game should be fine anyhow you can send me your save and I could try getting past that point for you, it's the water temple for adult link right?
    It was actually Zora's Domain but I kept saying Water Temple. But yeah, I googled around and apparently like one other dude had the same problem as me. Fortunately I was able to get it working from an old savestate I had from before the Spirit Temple so I only had to beat that instead of making it all the way back. Back on track.

Also PLZZZZ HALP! N64 ROMZ DON'T WORK!

Thanks
    EP Points

You should probably watch the videos on youtube or in fullscreen mode. I didn't realize the images were so small.

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 16th-February-2013 at 02:19.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 13th-February-2013 at 08:31.

Thanks
    EP Points

Great news everyone! I had to contact youtube about a problem I was having getting custom thumbnails on my youtube videos.
    I'm finally able to do that after being a partner since like....ever. Now I'll be able to make my videos look even more...good....er.

Anyway, it's just in time for my OoT uploads, so I'll try it out on those first, and go back to replace all the thumbnails with cool icons.
    Love you guys! (Especially Elmy.)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there shouldn't be ads on my videos, so if you see one let me know so I can do something about that. This isn't to make money, I just wanted to improve the quality of what I'm showing you guys. I guess I should mention that I WILL have ads on old videos of mine, so if you go digging through shit I did when I was like 12 then expect ads.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 2nd-October-2014 at 12:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just a head up that I'm still doing this, I've just been busy with school and such so it's taking longer than I'd like.
    In other news, with Wind Waker HD coming out, I may be able to play that instead of the GC Wind Waker for you guys.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nice..can't wait for the next ones.

Thanks
    EP Points

Surprise! Updated with new videos. I know it's taken a while, but I'm going to try and get at least one zelda game knocked out a week so keep checking in.

Thanks
    EP Points

Updated with more LttP. There is theoretically more coming, but youtube is being weird and not wanting to upload stuff. Hopefully I'll have 3 more up before I head out. Guess it depends how youtube is feeling.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys. I have a couple episodes uploading to youtube right now, but it's really weird about it.

Aside from that, I tried out a new recording setup and it didn't work out so well. So there's basically 2 episodes that you can't even watch. I'm gonna try and see if I can roll back my saves to before I started recording those parts, but you might be missing out on that area of the game. Fortunately it wasn't much, just me wandering around lost mostly.