Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've Suffered A Terrible Fate Haven't You? (Or, Necro Plays The Entire Zelda Series)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default You've Met With A Terrible Fate Haven't You? (Or, Necro Plays The Entire Zelda Series)

Evening everyone. Necro here, bringing you another in my series of unfunny, and frankly embarrassing LPs.

I'll be showing you the entire Zelda series, from beginning to end, in chronological order based on the new official timeline.
    Hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy playing them (Except for SkywardSword) and comment or whatever and let me know how I'm doing.

Also, I need some friends to play with 4 Swords with me, 3 people would be fun, but when I get around to 4 swords, which will be soon, I'll just start with whoever. The only request I have is you have a mic to do commentary with me.

Skyward Sword will be uploaded tonight, so see you guys then.
    Oh, timeline is FUCKHUGE by the way, so I put it in spoiler tags for you guys.

Spoiler warning:

And now for your viewing pleasure, here are the video links.

Skyward Sword
    Minish Cap
    Four Swords
    Ocarina Of Time
    A Link to the Past
    Last edited by Corey; 25th-September-2014 at 08:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How often will you be playing 4 swords? I work 12 hour days so maybe I'm not the best person but sounds like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    Don't forget the THANKS button on your way out!

Thanks
    EP Points

I understand 4 swords is really short, so I'll probably be knocking it out in one run.

Thanks

Let me know when your going to start it, maybe I'll have some time off I love the Zelda series, I'm also looking forward to this project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    Don't forget the THANKS button on your way out!

Thanks
    EP Points

The whole Zelda series, I'm looking forward to this. Which one is your favorite, Corey?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I understand 4 swords is really short, so I'll probably be knocking it out in one run.
    Hmmmm. I might be able to do 4 Swords, Just send me a Skype thing or something that can help us do quadruple? Commentary.
    Also, you should probably host the emulator stuff

Thanks
    EP Points

Morning everyone, I finished converting the Skyward Sword videos and I'm uploading them now in one lump upload to YouTube. It's easily the biggest LP I've done so far, with 42 parts, most are 30min. But 3 or 4 are about an hour long. I'm still learning to use my capture card so the quality isn't phenomenal, but it's watchable. I spent a good two weeks just getting the damn thing just to work so I'll probably have a good quality recording for Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by K1nG JaY xX View Post
    Let me know when your going to start it, maybe I'll have some time off I love the Zelda series, I'm also looking forward to this project!
    I'll be posting in here once I finish. I have to finish Minish Cap, and when Skyward Sword finishes uploading to youtube, I'll post those videos, as well as the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    The whole Zelda series, I'm looking forward to this. Which one is your favorite, Corey?
    I honestly don't have a favorite that I can think of. It's usually whichever one I'm playing at the time, but I think Link to the Past is probably it. It was my first Zelda game, so I obviously have the bias towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Hmmmm. I might be able to do 4 Swords, Just send me a Skype thing or something that can help us do quadruple? Commentary.
    Also, you should probably host the emulator stuff
    Cool. You should pm your info since I don't remember it.
    And, when it's time to do 4Swords I'll be posting a full package with the emu/rom stuff so we all have the same stuff to use. We'll likely be using Skype to have the convo and commentary.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished Skyward Sword and here they all are. Finally.

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 1st-February-2013 at 02:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Corey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, now is the time to send me a PM with Skype info and we'll discuss as a group what the best time to play 4 Swords would be.
    I hope you guys answer soon, I'm anxious to get 4 Swords underway and have a good time. I've wanted to play this since it came out so hurry hurry hurry!

Thanks
    EP Points

Uploaded quite a few more parts, and put part 5 where it belongs so watch that if you like.

Only one spot left for 4 Sword, which will be this weekend to anyone interested.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys, it's been a while since the last update, but Skyward Sword is finally finished uploading. I'll post the videos in here later on today since I'm in class right now, but I'm already uploading Minish Cap right now. Unfortunately Four Sword Netplay isn't supported very well, so I'll be recording later today (hopefully) with a friend IRL. We'll see how that goes, and thanks for watching and whatnot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good news everyone! Skyward Sword is finally done uploading and I've posted the videos. They all worked finally and Minish Cap is uploading as well.
    only 15 parts means it should be up significantly faster. I'm also getting better with Photoshop so I finally decided on a banner i liked. Even if it isn't great, it works. Anyone who wants to make one for me and is good at it, I'll gladly replace it though.

In other news, finally got some guys to play four Swords with so that should be up as soon as Minish Cap is done uploading. I've never done real video editing before, so we'll see how well I can put the videos together.

Until then I guess.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 5th-February-2013 at 03:39.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Corey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I have bad news guys. I reached the Water Temple on OoT and PJ64 keeps crashing when I enter. (Zora's Domain actually is what crashes) but still, it's preventing me from going on, and I'm not sure how to proceed. I might just cheat, and put the longshot into my inventory since you technically only need to beat the Spirit and Shadow temples to beat the game, but I would rather not do that. If anyone knows why it could be crashing, or perhaps you have a savegame after the Water Temple you could send me, that'd be cool.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I have bad news guys. I reached the Water Temple on OoT and PJ64 keeps crashing when I enter. (Zora's Domain actually is what crashes) but still, it's preventing me from going on, and I'm not sure how to proceed. I might just cheat, and put the longshot into my inventory since you technically only need to beat the Spirit and Shadow temples to beat the game, but I would rather not do that. If anyone knows why it could be crashing, or perhaps you have a savegame after the Water Temple you could send me, that'd be cool.
    Post your pc specs, what emulator you're using....Just kidding. Weird, that game should be fine anyhow you can send me your save and I could try getting past that point for you, it's the water temple for adult link right?