Page 49 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome To 2013-Fart Out: Veggies? Meat? Pigeon Meat!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    A buddy of mine working on that. At least, he worked on the pilot for sure -- I can't remember if he worked on the rest of the series.
    Unfortunately it's another case of p2p source fakery.
    It was supposed to be a DVDrip and possibly unrated (extra bits) but someone has just added all the webrips together to make it appear feature length
    I was suspicious something was wrong when I noticed it was 1280x720 but it also has the watermark all the way through.

Oh well, just have to keep waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Fuck this goddamn place. I can hardly talk on EP let alone watch a video. Im going to sleep before I hurt somebody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    U MAD BRO
    Poor Jazz

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Just checked man, quite a few complete NES games on the way I see. I'm jealous. Some really good prices too. If you don't mind me asking, where are you doing most of your purchasing from?

I bought several NES games the last time I was at the pawn shop. I'll have to post an update in the purchases thread. Inching my way to 250 NES games myself, not counting variants.
    All of those edits 'cept for one were from eBay. Found a couple of sellers trying to unload some common complete games for cheapish (I don't think any of those were over $10). The conditions (from what I can tell) range from acceptable (heavy creasing on the boxes, but low cost) to pretty good (what is shown of the boxes is in great condition). All of them were bought individually while prowling a store, with the exception of the one with free shipping -- that one was $95 for the lot and came with free shipping. I figured trying to track down the games individually would make up any savings I could find in shipping costs, and they were all in pretty good condition.

Otherwise, JJGames has been pretty good to me the last month or so. I think I bought 6 boxed/complete games off him. One of those orders should be coming in tomorrow. On my next day off I'm going to go scouring some of the pawn shops to try and see if I can find anything interesting. Been a while since I've gone. I want to get up to 200 unique titles by my birthday (March).

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Got 10 demos downloading from PSN. Estimated time 3800 minutes
    By the way, downloading on a PS3 takes forever. Couple that with a shitty connection and you're in for a fun time.

Thanks
    EP Points

All of those edits 'cept for one were from eBay. Found a couple of sellers trying to unload some common complete games for cheapish (I don't think any of those were over $10). The conditions (from what I can tell) range from acceptable (heavy creasing on the boxes, but low cost) to pretty good (what is shown of the boxes is in great condition). All of them were bought individually while prowling a store, with the exception of the one with free shipping -- that one was $95 for the lot and came with free shipping. I figured trying to track down the games individually would make up any savings I could find in shipping costs, and they were all in pretty good condition.

Otherwise, JJGames has been pretty good to me the last month or so. I think I bought 6 boxed/complete games off him. One of those orders should be coming in tomorrow. On my next day off I'm going to go scouring some of the pawn shops to try and see if I can find anything interesting. Been a while since I've gone. I want to get up to 200 unique titles by my birthday (March).

By the way, downloading on a PS3 takes forever. Couple that with a shitty connection and you're in for a fun time.

Doesn't really bother me, I'll just dl in the background while doing other stuff or pause em while I'm playing online. No biggie.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When you have lots of free time, there's never really a rush on anything.

'sides, all you need is one to finish, then you have something to do for at least a half hour.

Thanks
    EP Points

When you have lots of free time, there's never really a rush on anything.

'sides, all you need is one to finish, then you have something to do for at least a half hour.
    Yup.

Doing the smaller ones first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Is it wrong to sit and wonder how I'm gonna squeeze some time in during the week to play New Vegas?

Normally I don't have time during the week...

Thanks
    EP Points

Is it wrong to sit and wonder how I'm gonna squeeze some time in during the week to play New Vegas?

No dude.
    Just take care of the basics irl and play hard the rest of the time
    Games like that deserve it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I know of a glitch that gets you unlimited caps if you're interested

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spilled water on my laptop. Fucking fantastic. Lucky for me, it's not damaged in any way...But yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I know of a glitch that gets you unlimited caps if you're interested
    I think that glitch got patched on 360 man

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Spilled water on my laptop. Fucking fantastic. Lucky for me, it's not damaged in any way...But yeah.
    I dropped a bed on a laptop once.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I think that glitch got patched on 360 man
    Yeah I guess they would have patched that up. It worked on both systems when I played owithout having them online.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow, those are some pretty good prices for eBay. The ones I got from the pawn shop recently, all but two were in pretty rough shape. They were all really cheap at least though.

I've been wanting to put an order in to JJGames recently and get a large chunk of commons. I could quickly push my NES games to 300+. AOn the other hand I really want to get a new TV and get rid of this hugical 32" CRT that I'm currently using. It's great for retro gaming, but it just takes up way too much room. We'll see though, it's a little hard for me to justify buying a new TV. Seeing as how my current one's picture is totally fine. The space it could save would be nice though.

I'll most likely end up buying games with my money. It's just what I do.

Can't wait to see a pic of your collection after you receive all that you've ordered recently.

Thanks
    EP Points

The one I have right?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd assume that the laptop was durable, 'cause surprisingly, mine is. My friend accidentally knocked it over and stepped on the screen, and the screen wasn't damaged.