Page 72 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3981

Thread: The Welcome To 2013-Fart Out: Veggies? Meat? Pigeon Meat!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I do what I can

Unemployment and welfare are 2 different things here. Unemployment is roughly 55% of what you made over I think your last 26 week period. In which case for me it was around 950 when I was on it.
    I suspect the only variable with benefits here is age, but I'm not 100% sure about that (I think there's a youth allowance that may be different).
    It's not based on what you were earning when employed.

It's all below what's considered the poverty line here anyway.
    Even pensioners kick up a stink at times (and they get more)...but they get substantial discounts with a lot of things.
    And all they do is drive their car to the supermarket once a week, and possibly go to the pokies

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I suspect the only variable with benefits here is age, but I'm not 100% sure about that (I think there's a youth allowance that may be different).
    It's not based on what you were earning when employed.

It's all below what's considered the poverty line here anyway.
    Even pensioners kick up a stink at times (and they get more)...but they get substantial discounts with a lot of things.
    And all they do is drive their car to the supermarket once a week, and possibly go to the pokies
    Regular welfare here isn't based on employment either which is what I'm on now and yeah wayyyy below the poverty line. Still it beats doing stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

Come to think of it, benefits here might be reduced if you have substantial savings and a heap of assets

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*snicker*

Thanks
    EP Points

Time for me to go.
    Don't rape the newfags too much while I'm gone Jazz...I might be horny when I return

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

kk.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Blargh. Now I really want to buy some more NES games. I was so stoked about those boxes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Watching Robin Williams on inside the actors studio. Only a third of the way through it and already wish he'd shutup. Time to flip.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Watching Robin Williams on inside the actors studio. Only a third of the way through it and already wish he'd shutup. Time to flip.
    Yyyeeeaaaahhhh... he's kind of annoying during interviews.

The Ricky Gervais one was pretty good. Same with the first Tom Hanks one. The second Tom Hanks one was just a giant promotion for The Da Vinci Code. The one with the majority of the Simpsons's cast was also pretty good. Same with Family Guy -- mainly because it's one of the few "full cast" interviews where Seth Macfarlane isn't the only person who talks. Which is one of the things I hate about watching discussions with him in them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Yyyeeeaaaahhhh... he's kind of annoying during interviews.

The Ricky Gervais one was pretty good. Same with the first Tom Hanks one. The second Tom Hanks one was just a giant promotion for The Da Vinci Code. The one with the majority of the Simpsons's cast was also pretty good. Same with Family Guy -- mainly because it's one of the few "full cast" interviews where Seth Macfarlane isn't the only person who talks. Which is one of the things I hate about watching discussions with him in them.
    He goes off for too long, once people start laughing he just has to kill it by jumping up and going on and on. I've seen the sipmsons and family guy one as well as Tom Hanks. I'll check out the Ricky Gervais one next. currently on Kevin Spacey.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ooohhh, I really liked the Kevin Spacey one.

If you like that kind of intimate "actor's talk about their lives" interview process, you should check out Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. There have been a few really good interviews on there. Only thing you have to put up with is Kevin Pollak going off on the occasional tangent. And by occasional I mean all the freaking time. It started as a podcast, but you can find videos of every video they've done on Youtube. They're usually about an hour and a half long, and they are really interesting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh well. Time to start shopping around on some other sites. Might as well put some of this money to good use.

... and by that, I mean I should probably grab a coffee and some food.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Ooohhh, I really liked the Kevin Spacey one.

If you like that kind of intimate "actor's talk about their lives" interview process, you should check out Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. There have been a few really good interviews on there. Only thing you have to put up with is Kevin Pollak going off on the occasional tangent. And by occasional I mean all the freaking time. It started as a podcast, but you can find videos of every video they've done on Youtube. They're usually about an hour and a half long, and they are really interesting.
    Good ol' James Lipton. Fine show.
    (Sasso and Ferrell are on-point with their impressions, as well, hehe. Watch the SNL parodies... "Mmmmm, you smell like flowers!" I can't even get through the one with Alec Baldwin doing Charles Nelson Riley....I end-up on the friggin floor... )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's a shop down the street from me that sells tons of classic games and systems, so I've been on a bit of an NES bender myself. The dude who runs it has a producer credit on the Ratchet and Clank collection for the PS3. That's totally irrelevant, but kind of interesting I guess.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cyberxion on EP!