Page 55 of 266 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome To 2013-Fart Out: Veggies? Meat? Pigeon Meat!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey Grady.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Hey Grady.
    Yarg.

Jazz - Jobless bum! For SHAME! Stop butchering GameBoys and drinking cheap beer and earn a buck or two!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ahh, need to take a little break from P4G. Getting eye strain from staring at the Vita's screen for so long.

Anyway found a guy on NintendoAge forums that has a huge list(350+) of cart-only games for sale. Going to have comb through them and see what kind of deal he'll give me on a large lot purchase.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Ahh, need to take a little break from P4G. Getting eye strain from staring at the Vita's screen for so long.

Anyway found a guy on NintendoAge forums that has a huge list(350+) of cart-only games for sale. Going to have comb through them and see what kind of deal he'll give me on a large lot purchase.

I really should start perusing the For Sale section there more often.

Thanks

(f-i-n-a-l-l-y) Got the holiday bullshit over and done with, THESE goods are ready to fly tomorrow afternoon:
    (Europe and beyond will be served very soon...just getting the States out of the way first.)

Tanth: Stellar/requested PS2 stuffs, etc.etc.etc.

Beelze: NES Anticipation CIB, OG grey Zapper, various carts, etc. (Do you need/want the solo Mario Bros. cart?)

Jazz: Few GB/GBC/GBA systems, mebe few carts, cordage and weird tech parts.

Nem: Golden Sun & sequel.

If anyone has any alterations/requests/etc., NOW would be the time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I doesn't matter what you stuff into my box, I can and will find a use of them. People call me the "Exploiter of Gameboys" apparently, but I am not limited.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post

I really should start perusing the For Sale section there more often.
    So many good deals on that site. I could peruse the Selling section for hours. Drooling at all the rare stuff that they have. This guy's list I'm lookin gat has so many games I need. Probably at least 150 or more.

Neo-Geo.com has some good stuff too. That's where I got my CIB copy of MUSHA in fact. Some of the best deals on Neo-Geo and arcade related games/PCBs/merch. Plus you'll know your getting legit products and not bootlegs. Which are very prevalent in the Neo-Geo scene.

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    (f-i-n-a-l-l-y) Got the holiday bullshit over and done with, THESE goods are ready to fly tomorrow afternoon:
    (Europe and beyond will be served very soon...just getting the States out of the way first.)

Beelze: NES Anticipation CIB, OG grey Zapper, various carts, etc. (Do you need/want the solo Mario Bros. cart?)

If anyone has any alterations/requests/etc., NOW would be the time.

Yeah, I'll take the Mario Bros. cart off your hands. Thanks again man.

I'll definitely have to think of something to send you soon though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah, yes, can you add your soul in stuff to send me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I doesn't matter what you stuff into my box.
    Wow.... A drunk chick once said the same thing to me!
    (Srsly, I have a bunch of odd techno shit I can add-in.)

Beelze - Being concerned with sending me things isnt the point here, man; this is stuff that YOU obviously enjoy greatly, and I couldnt give two shits about - I played the 'obsessive collector' from age 8-35, I'm into my 'ROM twilight' at this time. 'Pass the baton'/karma/etc....

Nem - Cant send my soul, man, thats already spoken for.

Again, if I'm missing ANYone/thing, tonight is the time to be heard.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So many good deals on that site. I could peruse the Selling section for hours. Drooling at all the rare stuff that they have. This guy's list I'm lookin gat has so many games I need. Probably at least 150 or more.
    The prices there are usually pretty good. I might have to start hitting them up for a few CIB games.

God I have a problem.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Wow.... A drunk chick once said the same thing to me!
    (Srsly, I have a bunch of odd techno shit I can add-in.)

I appreciate it, pal.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    The prices there are usually pretty good. I might have to start hitting them up for a few CIB games.

God I have a problem.
    Yeah, we both have problems. But here at Collector's Anonymous the first step is to realize that you have a problem. This isn't a 12-stpe program though. There's only one more step after the first and that is to BUY MOAR STUFF!

I've had a few transactions through NintendoAge members and it's always been a positive experience. It's a pretty tight-knit community there. Although I only really use it as a store-front.

Just got done putting up the good majority of the mega man decals I got for X-Mas. I at least got up Mega Man, the robot masters and Dr. Wily. These decals are pretty sweet! Although I wish they made a set for MM2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, we both have problems. But here at Collector's Anonymous the first step is to realize that you have a problem. This isn't a 12-stpe program though. There's only one more step after the first and that is to BUY MOAR STUFF!

I've had a few transactions through NintendoAge members and it's always been a positive experience. It's a pretty tight-knit community there. Although I only really use it as a store-front.

Just got done putting up the good majority of the mega man decals I got for X-Mas. I at least got up Mega Man, the robot masters and Dr. Wily. These decals are pretty sweet! Although I wish they made a set for MM2.
    Agreed. As much as I enjoy collecting, I feel like there's a general sense of elitism in certain forums that I just want to avoid. NA doesn't seem that bad, but I just can't bring myself to attempt to integrate into yet another board.

I really do want to get up to 200 unique titles by my birthday. I think once everything I just bought arrives, I'll be at ~160. So it's definitely doable, as long as I push myself. Shouldn't be a problem.

Are those the blik Mega Man decals? I really wanted to buy those, but I generally didn't like the sprites from MM1, which is the main reason I haven't grabbed them yet. If there were MM2 or MM3 sheets I would buy them in a heartbeat. I have the SMB1 decals in my bedroom and they look awesome.

Thanks

Two copies of Top Gun, differing screw sets....weird shit....
    (You want these shitcarts?)

Partial 'cure' for my BUY MOAR STUFF! syndrome:

Me, upon joining EP a while back: "So, wait, you mean I can have FULL versions of these games on a tiny CHIP, the size of my pinkie nail??"

Zorlon/Kouen/others: "Yeah, pretty much how it works."

Me: <collapses to the floor>

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Got totally screwed by a guy pretending to wanna sell SH Homecoming. Its only when I really want a game that I cant get my hands on it

On the other hand I did just trade Fallout NV for RDR Undead Nightmare.