Thread: Got PS2 Laser EEPROM's? Post em here

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi all on emupardise forums,

Just thought that since I have received some very good help here and was guided by some very nice people. I thought I would give back to the emuparadise community especially since its the holidays and all.

So I am uploading the lens EEPROM for the console 50001/N date code 3C GH-023 v9 laser HD-7 Closed face

I also have a console that is HD-7 open faced laser the console is the 39001 Date code 2C will upload that file later since I haven't used that console in a while.

Now a question that will help the community and everyone on the web that finds this. The console scph 79001 I can try to load FMCB and lenschanger on that but I am not installing a modchip to boot burnt media on that (gear arm for laser is shot too) but I am guessing that in order to run lenschanger 0.6b on FMCB the eeprom.irx file is needed in the same directory as the .ELF? Or does it go in the directory with the usb driver.irx files?

To all that celebrate the holiday have a safe, joyous, holy and Merry Christmas,
    HaloSlayer255

P.S. If any more information is needed about the files such as serial number on the console or laser let me know.

*****Update*****
    I was able to launch lenschanger within the memory card and copy the EEPROM for the 39001.

SCPH-39001 Date Code 2A GH-022 v7 Laser KHS-400R Open Faced

If anyone has older or newer consoles models and can launch lenschanger from a memory card or similar method to copy the EEPROM for the laser please post the files here. I am looking forward to creating a database of EEPROMs so that if someone chooses to use a different laser and they forgot to backup then a file can exist online. I am also thinking of uploading these files to dropbox as well. If I do I will also post the link here.

Happy Easter,
    HaloSlayer255

As I have found out that if I edit a message it doesn't reappear on the top of the list, so to make this more visable and for others to help out with the eeproms I am replying to my own thread

Edit:-We also have rules about double posting, so don't
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-March-2013 at 19:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HaloSlayer255 For This Useful Post: