Thread: Need help with Desmume 98!

Thanks

Default Need help with Desmume 98!

So, I was just wondering if anyone had this problem...

Alright, so, I'm playing a game on my emulator and well. Whenever I minimize to type something on a messenger or whatever, it screws up. It either reloads a random save slot, or just starts from the beginning of the game. I'm not entirely sure what I could do to fix it. But, I'm hoping someone out there has a solution to my problem.

Thanks.~

Thanks
    EP Points

Check the config settings.

Thanks

pushing P button will reload your save state. try change it to another button if you wanna avoid pushing it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just noticed something. Under config, there's an option called Background pause. Activate that, and it'll pause when you're using messenger (or any other program) as Desmume would then be in the background. It's the number keys that trigger the save states by the way, not P.