Thread: Can anyone help Identify a ROM hack for me?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Can anyone help Identify a ROM hack for me?

Skip to the bottom if you don't want to read through my short adventure

Now onto business:
    I recently just downloaded this Moemon rom based off of fire red (It's in japanese BTW and I can't read japanese) and it has a vocaloid patch on it. I turned on the game expecting to start off as Miku Hatsune in the usual house in pallet town. I go through the (what i assume is) the intro/tutorial thing that has a little moe girl pikachu in the upper left hand corner and then I sit through Prof. Oak's speech. After I choose my Gender (I have to pick "girl" to play as Miku) I name my character and start. But right away, I notice that this is a lot different. Instead of starting off in my room in pallet town, I'm inside of what appears to be an abandoned and broken down building. There's nothing but a map and an Item ball which contains a pikachu (which is lying in front of the only doorway out). I pick it up and leave and I can tell that the hallways are also run down like the rest of the building. I play for a little and eventually find my way out of the building into a forest. The whole time, the lavender town theme is playing. [Also, I walked up to what appeared to be nurse joy, but instead the girl battled me and, with my pokemon at low health levels, she whupped my ass]

The point is, I downloaded the ROM [Originally Titled "Pocket Monsters - Fire Red (J).gba" when extracted from the .zip] and I want to know what is the actual name/origin of this ROM, as I have not seen this one before. It is a fire red moemon hack and has miku as a playable character.Also, it said something about an Omega hack, but I looked up any fire red omega hacks but it didnt turn out the same as my rom. I start in an abandoned building and only get a pikachu at the beginning. I'm quite lost on this one. Also, I want to know (if this ROM can be identified) if there's an english version or at least a walk through.

Mostly, I just want this hack to be identified.
    Can anyone help?

I can upload and post a link to the ROM if needed/interested.
    Last edited by ZuNinja; 14th-December-2012 at 04:47.
    As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

upload the rom please.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll upload the ROM soon.

Edit: Here's a link to the ROM

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. The Zip is exactly how I got it. Thanks for any help, Jazzmarazz
    Last edited by ZuNinja; 14th-December-2012 at 12:46.
    As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.