Thread: Quick Question about Layering issues

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Quick Question about Layering issues

I'm playing through dino crisis on my phone (fpse) and I quickly noticed that when you view items the layering screws up and you cant view it. You can view the whole thing when you first pick it up but when you go to view it again the layering causes you to only see a small amount of the bottom portian.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else had layering issues and/or has a way to fix it.

Much Obliged in advance
    Last edited by negles; 29th-November-2012 at 16:14. Reason: added image
    "Life is what you make of it. Don't make excuses. Make it happen."
    This my World.
    --- Chamillionaire

Thanks
    EP Points

I've had similar issues using any of PSX emulators on my phone, with certain layers and objects glitching out or not displaying at all. As far as I can tell, unless the emulator has a video option somewhere you can tweak (I haven't been able to find one), it would seem to just be an issue with the emulator itself.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    I've had similar issues using any of PSX emulators on my phone, with certain layers and objects glitching out or not displaying at all. As far as I can tell, unless the emulator has a video option somewhere you can tweak (I haven't been able to find one), it would seem to just be an issue with the emulator itself.
    Epsxe now has an android app so that may help you both.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightshade For This Useful Post: