Thread: Want to upload a game....

Thanks

Lightbulb Want to upload a game....

I've noticed that no one has yet posted a certain PS2 game, and I haven't found a valid link of it in the internet no matter how much I searched for it. Recently I've adquired a copy of this game and made an ISO file of it to upload it to this site so people who have been trying to find it, as I was, can find it... The thing is I don't know where to upload it xD
    I can't use the server of this page since it seems that I can't upload more than 5 files to it and I don't want to screw it up. So, where should I upload the game? Any suggestion? Every sharing page has it's limits so I want you to tell me in which page you would like to download, the compressed file is 1.20 GB so I it can't upload it anywhere.
    The game is "Shaman King - Funbari Spirits (J)" all links are broken on the web and I can't find it with the searcher here so this is an one time chance! xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xerkan Atsuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Use HjSplit to cut your file into 2-3 parts and toss it on PutLocker. Then toss your links over here like everybody else does:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...tation-2-Links

Have fun sharing
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ha, thanks. I'll share the game soon, I just needed a place were to do it without estrict limits