Thread: Phantasy Star Online

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Phantasy Star Online

Well, well, well. Yet another Dreamcast issue I'm having. This time, it pertains to a legit copy of a game.

So I purchased a copy of Phantasy Star Online, thinking there would be a mode that I could just play by myself offline, like the others. There does not seem to be one. I'm not looking to play online(it would be pretty sweet if I could, but of course the official servers are long dead and of course there's all that other custom-server fuss, so no thank you), and I just want to play a single-player game. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's supposed to be an offline mode which lets you do that.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

I can appreciate that there is supposed to be...question is, where is it and how do I gain access to it?

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am absolutely 100 percent positive you can play PSO for the DC offline. As to how...I have no idea. I bet you Google would work wonders though!

Thanks

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
    angileena