Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing ISO's on playstation

MolsenMI Guest

Default Playing ISO's on playstation

I have a few questions (and if they've been answered before, just say so without flames I'll just search the forums again a little more closely.

1) Do a lot of you have trouble playing some ISO's on your computer? Some of mine do not play at all or are very choppy.

2) What EXACTLY do you need to do to burn PSX ISO's and play them on a PS2?

Thanks

I have trouble playing PSX ISo's on my comp, mainly cause it isn't fast enough to run them lol. As for your other question, i use Nero Burning rom. It is the easiest to use. It sells in the stores for like $50, or you can download the 14 meg file at kazaa, although i am just assuming you don't have nero already.

EDIT: OH!! Also to play a PSX game on PS2, i don't know if a PS2 modchip would work, thats a touch one for me to answer and someone else will have to answer cause i use a PSX to play burned PSX games.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

SomeUserGuy Guest

Default Re: Playing ISO's on playstation

Originally posted by MolsenMI
    1) Do a lot of you have trouble playing some ISO's on your computer? Some of mine do not play at all or are very choppy.
    nope. what emulator do you use and what settings?

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

You need a cd burner and (i think) you need a mod chip

MolsenMI Guest

ok, a little bit more specific on the "playing ISO's on PS2" question would be nice. Thank you Hipoccolos, I'll try out Nero, but I'm sure there is more I need to do after that.

And I am using ePSXe on my computer and I have a brand new comp, so I doubt that is the problem.

I am using Pete's OpenGL driver 1.63 for the video plugin
    Audio: ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.
    BIOS: SCPH1001.BIN

I use the default settings for the video configurations (I usually try both fast and nice default settings). I try messing with the defaults to set it up somewhere in between as well and that never works.

Actually, now that I look at it, all my ISO's that I got recently from |PSX site that no one wants me to mention, PM me for it if you have a solution or questions| are the ones that aren't working.

New question: Are other people having trouble with ISO's from |PSX site that no one wants me to mention, PM me for it if you have a solution or questions|

kostas Guest

try connectix if you have problems with epsxe.i cant not even play one game with epsxe.

SomeUserGuy Guest

New question: Are other people having trouble with ISO's
    nope. and remove the link so that people don't freaking leech that place dry.

Thanks

remove your quote also

MolsenMI Guest

That site is mentioned many times on these forums, and none of their ISO's are working for me

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by DrKupo
    remove your quote also
    oh shit, yea i better.

SomeUserGuy Guest

That site is mentioned many times on these forums
    yea, well at least we'll let them search for the site.

Thanks

MolsenMI don't listen to someuserguy if he bad mouths u i don't like so since ur so good u got my vote i already voted before just notifing u

SomeUserGuy Guest

why don't you learn how to type correctly?

MolsenMI Guest

well it really doesn't matter to me, I just want to get my ISO's from there working.

SomeUserGuy Guest

which ones aren't working?