Thread: Wii MotionPlus remote issue w/ USBLoader GX

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Wii MotionPlus remote issue w/ USBLoader GX

So I recently got a hold of one of the newer Wiimotes with the MotionPlus built in. It seems to work perfectly fine for all of my homebrew (emulators mostly), however its having serious issues working at all with USBLoader GX.

What happens is I'll have the wiimote synced and working correctly, then I'll load USBLoader through my Homebrew Channel deal. Then once its loaded the controller unsyncs itself, and it doesn't allow me to turn the wiimote back on or resync it. However, when I remove the batteries from the wiimote then put them back in, all four lights on it flash in unison, and it still doesn't bring up a cursor or anything for USBLoader.

Anyone have any insight into this?

UPDATE: I've figured out that it was in fact USBLoader acting up. With a bit of searching I managed to find WiiFlow, which not only worked with my MotionPlus controllers but actually loads Skyward Sword finally
    Last edited by MaslowK; 27th-October-2012 at 09:43.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"