Thread: PSone Bootdisc

select100 Guest

Default PSone Bootdisc

i don't wanna soder in a mod-chip into my psone since i hear its so easy to toast the system, is there some other option that i have? either being a plug mod or boot disc. Please help me out on this one...

BradEvans87 Guest

There are bootdiscs for sale at this page
    www.bootdisc.com
    but don't waste time by burning one unless u need a coaster or u have a mod-chip

Thanks

This is the cheapest place that i've found that carries the
    ps-x-change 2.

http://www.levelsix.com/products/pla...-change2.shtml

PSX - Crash Bash [NTSC]
    PSX - Vagrant Story [NTSC&PAL]
    PSX - Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped [NTSC]
    PSX - Azure Dreams [NTSC]
    PSX - Hydro Thunder [NTSC]
    :::[DOWNLOAD PSX ISOS FROM OMNIROM.TK]:::

chrono8921 Guest

Go to: www.mod-chip.com for the non-solder modchip

select100 Guest

if i just burn the iso of a boot disc on to a cd it will be a coster right? I saw some cd's with a black bottoms that you can burn on, just like the playstation ones, could that make any difference?

Gundam1 Guest

Default bootdisc

just do the swap trick. it works for me

BrinkofTime Guest

You really should look into a stealth mod chip...it is a solder in, but trust me, I've done 3 of these for myself and friends. It is really hard to fry your PSX unless you are standing on a carpet with wool socks and rubbing your feet on the carpet when you are trying to solder the 7 points to the board....just be careful of static electricity and you should be good to go.. www.chipzone.com sells pre-wired chips too.
    Attached Images Attached Images