Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombi U anyone?

Thanks

Default Zombi U anyone?

I am surprised that I am the only person who seems to be excited about this game, I don't know why but this game is the Zombie game I have been waiting for years, now that Resident Evil isn't really a survival horror game, Zombi U with its permanent death mechanics makes it like one of those few challenging games. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is excited for it and if so why?

Or if your not interested, or excited, why?

Thanks

I was sad face over "scary game" being about jump scares versus actual dread. I saw the trailer and from the lighting it sealed it's fate on what kind of game it's going to be. I was hoping it would be good too.
    Don't ya hate it when people neg rep you, but don't have the gall to tell you themselves?

http://momsbasementpodcast.blogspot.com/ <----Me podcast about Tabletop RPGs

Thanks

Honestly? I think there will be a little bit of both, because think about it, you're all alone, in London you're searching through corpses and learning about the way other people died, and if you die, you have to go from square one(not exactly square but still) you need to find your last character, who is now a zombie, kill it and get your gear back, I don't know why but that gives me a bit of dread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I didnt like that you use that other screen on the main controller pad to do things. I dont know why Nintendo has gotten into this groove of wanting 2 screens for its games. So that alone turned me off, but Im probably going to buy the WII U, and if I hear good reviews and how the second screen isnt necessary then Ill pick it up used.

Thanks

I don't understand as to why you would hate that. I like the 3DS and DS, it allows me to sort of "multitask", also from what I can tell it will be necessary?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

In all the horror games we have to kill zombies. I'm sick of killing them. it's better for me kill different humans, aliens, cyborg etc,.. In ut 2004 Multiplayer.

Thanks

I ain't gonna buy it ever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muhahahahaha View Post
    In all the horror games we have to kill zombies. I'm sick of killing them. it's better for me kill different humans, aliens, cyborg etc,.. In ut 2004 Multiplayer.
    I agree with that one , Zombies are getting annoying, I just like the difficulty...

Thanks

I'd like it if they stopped with Survival Horror = Zombie Apocalypse, like Mohit said, Robots, Cyborgs (Star Trek vs BORG game anyone?) aliens, medieval, greek, they all have cool monsters and stuff that could be good in survival horror, the only ones that do Zombie right are.

Okay, imho there's not a good game on the market or ever produced that has zombies as the main antagonist.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    I'd like it if they stopped with Survival Horror = Zombie Apocalypse, like Mohit said, Robots, Cyborgs (Star Trek vs BORG game anyone?) aliens, medieval, greek, they all have cool monsters and stuff that could be good in survival horror, the only ones that do Zombie right are.

Okay, imho there's not a good game on the market or ever produced that has zombies as the main antagonist.
    And now maybe after killing like more than 50000 zombies ,i don't scare them anymore. In game, i only scares from things that can kill. Like a rocket launcher in opponent's hand.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajalamorth View Post
    I don't understand as to why you would hate that. I like the 3DS and DS, it allows me to sort of "multitask", also from what I can tell it will be necessary?
    Its just an unnecessary gimmick to me. But I guess Id get some stamina training if i was holding the controller up towards the screen every minute or so. I dont like the WII controllers too just so you know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kajalamorth View Post
    I am surprised that I am the only person who seems to be excited about this game, I don't know why but this game is the Zombie game I have been waiting for years, now that Resident Evil isn't really a survival horror game, Zombi U with its permanent death mechanics makes it like one of those few challenging games. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is excited for it and if so why?

Or if your not interested, or excited, why?
    That right there, I hate Perma-death

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    That right there, I hate Perma-death
    We like to dominate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muhahahahaha View Post
    We like to dominate
    I get attached to the characters I make, I don't like to swap them up, which is why I make all my DnD characters as identical as possible.

Thanks

I'm gonna get a Wii-U just so I can play it The online features remind me of Demon's Souls and looks like it might genuinely be a 'survival' game.

I'm impressed with the Wii-U in general but this game looks pretty special, hopefully it's a quality game, not always easy to tell from footage but looks very promising