Thread: Why was this sub-topic (Microsoft Systems) taken off of the "Everything Emulation" Forum?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Why was this sub-topic (Microsoft Systems) taken off of the "Everything Emulation" Forum?

I've been looking for this because I know it has to be here. The only way I found it was to search "xbox emulators site:epforums.org" in google. Thank you google advance search.

So, my question is quite titular.

I have other questions like "Why is there so little development on Xbox emulation?" when there's already well working emulators for pretty much everything else. But that's okay.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I don't know if Zorlon is working on something on it. If you've noticed, he's revamping the whole section.

Anyway, he'll notice your thread and will restore the subforum or I'll do it tomorrow, whichever comes first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you Cookie Monster. When I found that this wasn't listed, I thought that it had entirely closed down or something to that extent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Actually, it was decided that this subsection will be hidden until new developments are available. This subsection was mainly used for console related questions, which can be posted in the brand new Everything Console section. If there were any question on the MSX systems (since they are the only Microsoft systems fully emulated), the Misc section will contain them.

You can find all the info here:
    http://www.epforums.org/announcement.php?f=141