Thread: Should I disable Adbocker in Emuparadise domain?

Thanks

Default Should I disable Adbocker in Emuparadise domain?

I browse in Chrome and have adblocker enabled,but how does it affect negatively EP?I mean,I suppose advertising is the main income source for EP,but I'm afraid using these kind of ad blockers will mean you won't be paid for the ads not displayed.Apparently,the adblocker/adbocker plus extension for chrome doesn't actually prevent the page from loading the ads,but just hides them(they are still loaded).So, should I leave it disabled in EP domain to support the ads or it won't make any difference if I leave it enabled?

EP is the greatest ROM and ISOS website ever,and I'm sorry if by navigating in EP with adblocker enabled means it will harm the site financial support.I hate those annoying ads,but if they help EP, no problem to see them.Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dougfunny64; 23rd-September-2012 at 14:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, it does hurt us since those ad impressions don't count.

Our banner ads aren't all that annoying. If you disable ad blocker - those should be manageable. If you really hate popups with a passion we give you the option of sharing the site on facebook and disabling popups for 7 days. (those show up only once each day anyway..)

I try my best to keep the ads on the site low. Over the last few years I got rid of many of the more annoying ads as we could score better sponsors. I hope this helps some. In the end, if you continue to use ad block on the site, do please let me know which ad you found affecting your decision the most as we'd like more members to browse the site without adblock.

Thanks

I disabled adblock,and there were indeed very few ads,and not annoying at all.Maybe I guessed it would be like 99,99% of other emulation websites with large ads and popups appearing everywhere,but it was not really the case here.Thank you for the reply.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't have any adblocker but I never seen ads on emuparadise.
    Why?
    I use opera.