Hey all, (Sorry mods, i wasn't sure what forum to post this is in, so if it's wrong, just move it for me thanks )

I have two questions:

1. When i went to buy the original FFX game around christmas time when it came out. I live in canada and went to radioshack. They carried it but on the label on the top it was called FFX-Canadian version. Did they change anything for FFX Canada?

2. After FFX had been out for a bit, Square just HAD to go and release FFX international. So, being the FF fan i am i imported it (after alot of mayhem of learning Ebay). So, excited as i was, stuck the disc in the tray of my PS2 and hoped and prayed it would work, but it didn't. Okay, yea i know im not that dumb i have a modchip. I believe i have a Neo 2.2. I tried all these different boot methods i found for booting PS2 games. But I have heard that I probably could play FFx international if i had the "rarity" modchip Messiah. Is it possible to get this game to run without buying a Messiah modchip. (I have an NTSC PS2 4th model 30001) . Thanks in advance if you can help.