Not sure if I posted in the right section

Ok so I just purchased a soft mod kit from Sprung, (Thanks again man) and am a about to attempt to soft mod my first Xbox.

I found this guide here and it seems to be the same guide Sprung used to mod his Xbox. So I'm assuming that the files listed in that guide are the ones Sprung has already preloaded on to the AR memory card.

It all seems easy enough to follow but I was just wanting to get a little more info before I started.

Mainly I was just wondering if the Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq exploit and this guide are the most up to date and best exploit/guide to use.

And if so then if there is any tips, info, suggestions that are not covered in the guide that anyone would think useful for a first timer then I would appreciate the info. I've soft modded plenty of different consoles using multiple methods as the scenes progressed without error (WIIs, PSPs, PS3s mainly..). I'm pretty confident but I'm always still pretty apprehensive when it comes to any soft mod, even if I've done it a bunch of times. So if ya got some experience with this I'd appreciate your input/support.

Thanks