Thread: WII Softmod all WII Versions all Regions plus guide

Thanks
    EP Points

Default WII Softmod all WII Versions all Regions plus guide

NOTES

I've modded my own 4.3 NTSC Wii using this guide and a Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers - Original Game. In the process I updated parts of this older guide to be more friendly for the 4.3 Dashboards. This is especially good if you have trouble with other, outdated guides. I've been very meticulous (detailed), and all the files you need are included, unlike the other guides floating around, I've actually modded my own Wii with it. Enjoy.

1.) System menu 4.1 and Below - All Regions - Banner Bomb ..... No Game needed

2.) System menu 4.2 - All Regions - Banner Bomb ..... No Game needed

3.) System Menu 4.3 - All Regions - Indiana Pwns ..... Lego Indiana Jones - original game needed

4.) System Menu 4.3 - NTSC Only - Smash Attack ..... Super Smash Brothers Brawl - original game needed

5.) System Menu 4.3 - All Regions - Yu-Gi-OWNED ..... Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers - original game needed

Follow the Included "Guide" and you will use the files and steps included in each folder:
    Step 1 - Homebrew
    Step 2 - Install
    Step 3 - Loaders and Extras

You can play both Wii Backups and GameCube Backups, they have to be the same region as your gamecube, and retail backups not homebrew GameCube Images, and they will work. I'll amend a compatibility list, tomorrow or the day after, after I test a few more GameCube Images out. You will also need a SD Card, and a SD Card reader, if i'm not mistaken, I haven't modded a Wii in a few months, but this guide is as good as gold, and as easy as it gets, especially if you are a newb, or been away from the scene for a while. I have some other modding software for the Wii if you need anything.

haven't been to Epforums in a while, and they never released the source for the newer versions of FMCB

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by psalmsamuel; 11th-September-2012 at 08:48.