Thread: missing music on playstation

Thanks

Default missing music on playstation

I burnt time crisis to a cd-r and stared playing it on my ps2 a ways into the game I realized that the music was missing. I tried it in my ps1 and got the same results so I burned it again and there still wasn't any music in my playstation even though it works in epsxe on both cds. I would realy like to play this with the music if at all posible but i don't know why its not working

I might look like a NOOB but i usualy know what i'm doing

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the first question is what format was the games image file in when you burnt it (.bin/.cue, .ccd/.img, etc)? I'm guessing this may be relevant to the issue and may help someone who knows more about burning these games figure out the issue.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

the files are a .img/.ccd and a .sub file when i burn it img burn only shows the .img and .ccd and it auto corrects if you click the .img instead of the .ccd
    the game lags up alot when i get to part 3 of the first level and its the first place in the game where the music is missing othere than the intro video when the game starts

I might look like a NOOB but i usualy know what i'm doing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You must use the ccd to burn since the music info is in it, if you burn the img you only burn the data part of the game