Thread: [Request] Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

Thanks

Default [Request] Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

every link I've found is either corrupt, has some weird opening, or has outdated dl links. If anyone knows a good .iso download location ( [NTSC-U] is my preference but PAL works) or is willing to do it I would be greatful. I love this game and it seems to be turning into my white whale

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Grab it off the mainsite, there's a nice clean 1:1 copy up there:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...ting-With-X/41
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

that's the corrupt one. I dl'd it to make sure but deleted it after the first 10 minutes because the in game cutscenes were messed up. The main cutscenes all work great but the in-game ones have a serious issue for me. Is there another dl location?

Thanks
    EP Points

You sure about that being the problem being because of the iso? I'm 99% sure file the hosted on the mainsite would have a CRC of 3d9843e9. There is no better file to obtain, that is perfect.

If by some chance that CRC doesn't match up, just say so. And I'll upload a perfect .iso myself.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

I'm positive, that was the last dl I tried. I even tested the archive with 7zip to make sure and it said it was clean. but once you get to the part in the beginning with KOS-MOS training problems start showing in the cutscenes. If this ends up being the best file I have no problem youtubing the cutscenes while I play but I'd prefer a perfect rip tbh.

Thanks

I'm redownloading now just to make sure it wasn't an issue on my end. Will repost after I test it again.

Thanks

Definitely corrupt. the cut scenes aren't in sync but the skip function works fine. I find myself waiting for the dialog to end while watching the characters all move in slow motion. Would appreciate a re-upload if possible.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't care about how it plays for you right now, that really doesn't mean anything. What's the iso's CRC? Because I'd just up a 3d9843e9 iso, and I'd rather you not waste my time when I think you already have one.

Thanks

what? i told you a few posts up it was the same. it's the same but the file is trash. i'm sure it worked at some point but atm it's unplayable. if all you have is the same to up then screw it. I'm looking for a clean un-corrupt file. thank you though for getting back to me

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    I'm looking for a clean un-corrupt file.
    I'm trying to tell you repeatedly that that's exactly what you have. If you have playback issues, you can move onto figuring them out now. Because there is no fault in the quality of the file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I'm trying to tell you repeatedly that that's exactly what you have. If you have playback issues, you can move onto figuring them out now. Because there is no fault in the quality of the file.
    ah. i got you. i'll trust your word and ask around to see if it's a pcsx2 issue then. thanks again.

Thanks

Default CRC Help

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post

CRC Check
    XENO/XENOSAGA.21 - File Does Not Exist

HELP!!! pls

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    ah. i got you. i'll trust your word and ask around to see if it's a pcsx2 issue then. thanks again.
    Shouldn't an emulation issue be the first thing you attempt to troubleshoot rather than blaming it on a bad copy of the game? It seems like basic common sense that one is more likely to be the cause of the problem than the other. You should have said what you were trying to play the game on from the get-go, a modded PS2, or PCSX2. FYI, cutscenes on some games need to be ran in software mode on PCSX2. You can hit F9 during a game to switch between hardware/software mode. PCSX2 is very good, but its not perfect.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary14 View Post
    CRC Check
    XENO/XENOSAGA.21 - File Does Not Exist

HELP!!! pls
    Don't bother skimming the contents of the iso, that's just pointless unless you know what you're doing.

If you don't know how to check the CRC of the iso file, fetch yourself QuickSFV and use it to create a SFV file. That'll list the CRC of your iso