Thread: Getting a PCSX2 Error.. :/

Thanks

Default Getting a PCSX2 Error.. :/

I'm running PCSX2 1.0.0 and for some reason, I can't run Silent Hill 3.. or any other game for that matter. I am using the scph39001 BIN file as the BIOS thing, and whenever I try and run the Silent Hill 3 sd .BIN file, I just get an error that says "File Not Found, Path: IsoFileSystem"

Does anyone know what is going on? I don't even know if I am running SH3 through PCSX2 correctly haha.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Nevermind I fixed it! Awesome! This game and this emulator are so awesome!!!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 4th-August-2012 at 19:50. Reason: no double posting allowed

Thanks

How'd you fix it? I'm having the same problem...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetGuy View Post
    How'd you fix it? I'm having the same problem...
    Well, what I did was this:

At first, I was opening up the .ISO file of the game, because I thought I needed to run a file that was in there. When I realized it was actually an .ISO file in its entirety, I switched the CDVD input to Iso, went back up to Iso Selector, browsed for the game I was looking for, and then clicked on the compressed file, which in this case, would be the entire .ISO. Then I went and clicked on Boot CDVD(Full), which can be found under the "System" tab.

Sorry if that is a little confusing, but this is like my second day actually using this emulator. It's incredible though, take the time to get it running properly because once you do, it's awesome and completely worth it. SH3 is awesome! And super creepy.

Thanks

Interesting... Looks like I have a seller!
    Also, where'd you find 3? Got 2 right now, but haven't been able to find 3 with working links...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Boot CDVD(fast) skips the PS2 screens on start-up and goes straight to the game intro screens.

Good to know 1.0 is out. I just got 0.9.8 a couple weeks ago.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.