Thread: SD2SNES & Everdrive Carts

Thanks

Default SD2SNES & Everdrive Carts

Im interested in peoples views on these devices. I recently got my hands on the following carts:

SD2Snes
    Super Everdrive (DSP-1 installed)
    Mega Everdrive
    Everdrive 64

I have to say, ive been blown away at how awesome these carts are! I initially thought they were expensive, but as a collector, i value my original carts so i saw them as a way to protective my investments. The SD2Snes is my favourite cart, its extremely quick and with the support of many additional snes chipsets with the promise of further support to come, i wonder if it will ever be topped.

Im currently considering getting my hands on a Nes Powerpak as i have heard good things, does anybody have any experience with these?

I see things you people wouldnt believe...

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

I still have a Super Wildcard and V64, but the convenience of a flash cart is appealing. I haven't got any of the Everdrive carts yet, but I have been impressed by what I've read, and by the level of support provided by KRIKzz after the purchase of one of his carts. I'm considering the new Turbo Everdrive for the PC Engine, but that looks like it will be sold out for a while.

Thanks

Yeah i saw those too, i wouldnt mind getting hold of one. Going from the carts i already own, i imagine it will be an impressive bit of kit and Krikzz will be on hand as always, the guy is fantastic! I bought the Snes everdrive thinking i wouldnt be able to get hold of a SD2Snes but as luck would have it, i managed to find a supplier with stock so now i have both. Ill probably offload the everdrive now as i dont need both.

I always wanted a V64 but they were hard to come by everytime i searched.

I see things you people wouldnt believe...