View Poll Results: Anybody have Residenr Evil 3 PS1 U.S. version with zombie head decapitation kick?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes, my full U.S. version has zombie's head fly off after being kicked by Jill! Same on Youtube!

1 50.00%
  • I have it, but zombie's head doesn't fly off after being kicked, the head stays intact!

1 50.00%

Thread: Resident Evil 3 U.S. PS1 Uncensored (Poll)

Thanks

Lightbulb Resident Evil 3 U.S. PS1 Uncensored (Poll)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jZmFQksJ_Nw

I'm very sorry for making more threads of Resident Evil 3 Uncensored. This time I'm making a poll topic. Does anybody have a U.S. PS1 version with zombie decapitation kick by Jill uncensored as seen on Youtube? Move the video length to 6:54, please! I just want to make sure if anybody has it. If so then post it on ISO or .bin for download, please?

Thanks
    EP Points

Im pretty sure you could stomp/kick the head off crawling zombies on RE 1,2 and 3... nothing special , it was the PAL copys i used tho way back

Thanks

Sanger Zonvolt voted for "Yes, my full U.S. version has zombie's head fly off after being kicked by Jill! Same on Youtube!". Meaning someone else besides Hcloud13 has the uncensored U.S. version of Resident Evil 3 (means that kicks to the zombie's head do fly off completely) for PS1! Please have Sanger Zonvolt upload his Resident Evil 3 PS1 image!

Update: Sanger Zonvolt replied on my private message saying "I have the disc, it doesn't work anymore".
    Last edited by Joehrex; 12th-July-2012 at 21:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joehrex View Post
    Sanger Zonvolt voted for "Yes, my full U.S. version has zombie's head fly off after being kicked by Jill! Same on Youtube!". Meaning someone else besides Hcloud13 has the uncensored U.S. version of Resident Evil 3 (means that kicks to the zombie's head do fly off completely) for PS1! Please have Sanger Zonvolt upload his Resident Evil 3 PS1 image!

Update: Sanger Zonvolt replied on my private message saying "I have the disc, it doesn't work anymore".
    Stalker.
    Besides, I checked with another version, the Dreamcast version, and the heads flew a short distance sometimes, other times, smashed into oblivion. Why does it even matter, it doesn't affect the Story one bit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanger Zonvolt View Post
    Stalker.
    Besides, I checked with another version, the Dreamcast version, and the heads flew a short distance sometimes, other times, smashed into oblivion. Why does it even matter, it doesn't affect the Story one bit.
    Really?! A Dreamcast version is also uncensored, same on Youtube, and gamecube versions! Wow!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, don't create more threads on the same, you've already created 3 in less than a month...

Stick to just one, request the game and be patient. If someone has the game he will upload it.

This thread is still open.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...PS1-Uncensored