Thread: Strange bin file and no cue file

Thanks

Default Strange bin file and no cue file

Hello, everyone i´m quite new around here.

I had downloaded many PS2 games from here, but now allways some strange things happening,
    both here and on other download sites. When i open the games, i got a SLUS file, some other
    files, but the bin file is a vlc file, and no cue file. I double clicked on the bin file, and vlc player
    started; have also tried to find out how to burn the games, anyway it doesn´t work at all, and
    every burner says they don´t understand the format.

Everything worked out fine till megaupload closed down, as the files was bin and cue files, so it
    was quite easy, to burn the file, just double click on the file, and everything happened automatic,
    but this is weird, and every PS2 file here are the same format, I can´ t burn.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't double click the bin file. get imgburn, then use it to burn the bin file.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomperipossas_Godishus View Post
    some other files
    what other files?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

If you do end up needing a .cue file (or it makes it easier for you), you can download Lior's Cue Maker to create one for your .bin file. Here's a link; http://www.warezfaq.com/fleas/Lior's_Cue_Maker_2.4.zip
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Thanx i shall install it an try it out. I´m pretty sure, as long as I have a cue file, the game can be burned without any problems.

Thanx, shall try it out.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-July-2012 at 00:42. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

What happens if you have the opposite problem- a .cue file but no .bin?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stori View Post
    The bin file is the image file, I'm afraid you have nothing :/
    The cue file tells the burning program how to burn the image file, without it, the cue is kinda useless.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stori View Post
    Then you don't have a game. The .cue file contains no game data, it just points to the .bin file.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"