Thread: indecision. Should I get my next 3DS game, or true blue for ps3?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default indecision. Should I get my next 3DS game, or true blue for ps3?

I got money for one more buy only. After that, I need to find a new job to keep buying stuff.

I want about 6 games for my ps3, and there are sure more to come, and they all either require OFW or true blue.

I also want the current chapter in the Kingdom Hearts series, Dream Drop Distance, and I'm almost sure I can get the special "mark of mastery" eddition.

I'm not sure which one I should go for. Heard a few things about people still trying to crack true blue for good with reverse engineering, and since the special edition of the 3DS game is likely limited, I wonder if it's best to wait for the true blue a bit more and get the 3DS game.
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-3DS- in search for a New 3ds- MY FRIEND CODE
    -PSP- Retired, but still functional
    -PSVITA- Traditional, mostly an accessory :c
    -PS4- Deliciouser
    -PS3- black 2501A 160gb, some version of Rebug
    -PS2- Retired, also functional but ps3 is doing the hard labor
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now
    Who knows when there'll be a new update...?

Thanks
    EP Points

My golden rule is "don't spend what you have unless you can earn more". If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything unless I get a job, maybe something important happens and you need your money? Or you get one of those "great deals" and wish you hadn't spend what you had...

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's a no brainer. True Blue.
    You can have at least 6 games of PS3 quality, or a small 3DS release. I wouldn't doubt it a second.

Then again, if kh is in one hand and anything but kh is on the other, I'm obviously getting the latter...

It's that, or saving. If you're not desperate to get either, keep the money. As Geze said, you never know when you're gonna need it.
    I am Mega Man, I'm blue and cyan - the creation of Dr Light (or Right, if you're from Japan)
    Also known as Rockman

My Mega Buster can cut the mustard, I'm a flustered amputee
    POW POW!
    Eight robot bosses in eight levels dishevel and revel in devilry,
    I'll steal their weaponry!

I am also known as the "Blue Bomber"
    I could shoot the legs off Jeffrey Dahmer
    Kill a robot fish, kill a robot frog,
    and then I ride off on my robot dog...

JOIN THE SHMUP MANIACS! Arcade & home console 2D shmups!

vThanks button, down herev

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, aside from that, there ARE a few movies coming up that I certainly want to watch, but could also save to watch 'em later out of theaters.. and there are two things that I just can't miss coming up in august and october.

August is a japanese fair that happens in my city. THERE'S TAKOYAKI IN THERE, DAMMIT! But I may go with my father, so he may pay up...
    October is Video Games Live... No chance of avoiding using money on it.

The real main problem is the chance of not being able to buy KH DDD -MARK OF MASTERY EDDITION- if I just wait for it. It's what I'm looking forward to. That's why the doubt still pokes my brain.

All things cleared, now I'm between KH and saving up for Video Games Live... X< i've been waiting forever for updates on ps3 cfw, and I don't think waiting more will kill me, since I already lost the chance of playing the games near launch date...
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-PS4- Deliciouser
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now

Thanks
    EP Points

Dude, if you're that broke then maybe you should just be smart and not get anything. Just save the money, and if you really need to play a game then find something in your backlog that you haven't beaten yet. I'm sure there are games in your library that aren't finished.... go back and get some more enjoyment out of those.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Dude, if you're that broke then maybe you should just be smart and not get anything. Just save the money, and if you really need to play a game then find something in your backlog that you haven't beaten yet. I'm sure there are games in your library that aren't finished.... go back and get some more enjoyment out of those.
    I'd agree with you if the subject of doubt wasn't a special version of Kingdom Hearts...

-PS4- Deliciouser

Thanks
    EP Points

I would say wait to see what happens with the tru blue crap considering this http://ps3.dashhacks.com/2012/06/27/...-product-works
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
    Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Topken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Topken View Post
    I would say wait to see what happens with the tru blue crap considering this http://ps3.dashhacks.com/2012/06/27/...-product-works
    Oh damn... Well, if anything happens, it's still 5-6 games for about 60 bucks... But yeah, let's wait... T_T Thanks for that bit of info.

-PS4- Deliciouser

Thanks
    EP Points

It says on psx-scene that FFXIII-2 has received an EBOOT hack by an anonymous Chinese. Let's just hope that people find the method to hack all EBOOTs.

Source

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって