Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Vita who has one?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    not useable, think PS2, it has firmware
    I know . If they included internal memory, no one would have to buy their proprietary memory cards .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah they would, if they only included enough for save data

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

I got one. Its amazing vibrant display but i havent found a good game yet. i was going to get ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 but i already have it for my 360

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0-2k11 View Post
    I got one. Its amazing vibrant display but i havent found a good game yet. i was going to get ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 but i already have it for my 360
    I played the uncharted demo at the store. It seem like it would be a decent game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Blazblue
    Mortal Kombat
    Wipeout 2048
    Rayman Origins
    Lumines
    Metal Gear Solid Collection
    Touch My Katamari
    Motorstorm RC

Gravity Rush is getting good reviews, and Persona 4 comes out in October, but of course with PSN you've also got a good sized library of PSP games to choose from as well as PS1 support coming this summer. Tons of great games for the Vita, I love mine. Just wish memory cards were a bit cheaper since I'm only rocking a 4GB right now.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 23rd-June-2012 at 00:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0-2k11 View Post
    didnt like Gravity Rush?

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Wipeout 2048
    Lol Rush 2049.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

I've yet to try one, but I ought to stop by my local electronics store and see if they have one on display. I'm undecided about whether I would want one vs getting a 3DS (especially since a larger display model was announced). I had the original PSP for a while but there wasn't enough games in the library at the time to make me want to keep it. I would love to see how the dual analog sticks feel and the touch pad.

If I was still interested in MvC3, I'd get it for PSV for the hit box display but since no one plays fighting games in my area and the lack of good internet in my area, I'm the only one that plays fighting games. May the PSV continually have a strong library of games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    i had trouble getting the screen protector on and the salesman was being overly pushy to sell a warranty...
    Yeah, I'll second that. I picked up a screen protector 2 pack, for close to $15 and the first one didn't go on at all.... I ruined it in the process because it was being shitty. The second one went on but got some air bubbles that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. Long story short, I went and bought another 2 pack, and lo and behold the damn first one would not stick to the screen so it was fucked again. However, the second one went on perfectly and it's been on ever since.

So yes, I have a Vita. I only have 2 games, Uncharted (which I haven't played to this day) and Hot Shots Golf (absolutely love this game). I never owned a PSP though, so I picked up a 32 gig card and started buying the hell out of the PSP RPGs. My verdict; I love the Vita and think it's a great piece of hardware. However, since I have a whole library of PSP games to catch up on I have plenty to play on it. If I had bought the Vita for Vita only games, I would probably be a little upset right now, so take that for what it's worth. The screen itself is gorgeous and the controls seem to be spot on. The memory card prices are bullshit though, and I'm not too sure about what good Vita titles are currently in the pipeline.

So yeah, I'm a fan, and I think it's way better than the 3DS. I didn't like that system and I HATE 3D. Damn gimmicks.

Thanks
    EP Points

my screen protector worked without bubbles first try, the annoying part was cleaning the screen before putting it on, also if you havent tried many Vita games yet, i would HIGHLY suggest Gravity Rush, its an Action/adventure RPG and i got addicted the second i started playing, i havent even played around with any of the Vita's features yet because i wont stop playing!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Yeah, I'll second that. I picked up a screen protector 2 pack, for close to $15 and the first one didn't go on at all.... I ruined it in the process because it was being shitty. The second one went on but got some air bubbles that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. Long story short, I went and bought another 2 pack, and lo and behold the damn first one would not stick to the screen so it was fucked again. However, the second one went on perfectly and it's been on ever since.

So yes, I have a Vita. I only have 2 games, Uncharted (which I haven't played to this day) and Hot Shots Golf (absolutely love this game). I never owned a PSP though, so I picked up a 32 gig card and started buying the hell out of the PSP RPGs. My verdict; I love the Vita and think it's a great piece of hardware. However, since I have a whole library of PSP games to catch up on I have plenty to play on it. If I had bought the Vita for Vita only games, I would probably be a little upset right now, so take that for what it's worth. The screen itself is gorgeous and the controls seem to be spot on. The memory card prices are bullshit though, and I'm not too sure about what good Vita titles are currently in the pipeline.

So yeah, I'm a fan, and I think it's way better than the 3DS. I didn't like that system and I HATE 3D. Damn gimmicks.
    Whoever put the screen protector on mine did a good job.

I'm down to one Vita game myself and it's a port (Disgaea 3). I sold off Uncharted GA.

Proprietary memory is ugh.

Glad you've discovered the PSP, it has sooooooooo many good games.

Thanks
    EP Points

I always wanted to pick up a PSP, but I just never really had a reason. In the last year though I've been travelling a lot for work so it just made sense to pick up something portable for all those lonely nights in a hotel room. I've been busy with Tactics Ogre, Lunar, FFIV remake and the all encompassing Metal Slug Anthology.

As for Gravity Rush, I've been planning on getting it I just haven't found the time. By the time I get around to it maybe it will be reduced in price. I've heard great things about it. I'll definitely check out Disagaea as well. Thanks for the recommendations.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It comes with all the DLC for free which is pretty sweet. It's all my bro was playing for at least a week.

Fine choices for the PSP games. I like how they are all ports or remakes of other games. That's really what the PSP did best though it did have solid original RPG titles as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post

Who doesn't ? Thankfully it's an optional feature, or I'd have no intention of getting the 3DS. Uncharted is alright, I played through and sold it, not something I plan on playing again.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

i might play gravity Rush again, i just beat it... i hate when games don't list your playtime when you save