Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Thanks

Hey ComradeSnarky, awesome job you did with this Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2. Awesomely better than other releases I've seen, some have some huge stuttering over some scenes, and this one I haven't seen any issue so far. Thank you!
    Also, a big shout out to both atreyu187 and irvgotti452 for their help.

Thanks

So, according to their blog this is supposed to be the place to get the ReviveDC releases; however, after going through link by link I could only find working downloads for Resident Evil CODE: Veronica and Ikaruga. Am I in the right place for the ReviveDC releases? I was lead to believe that this was the place to obtain them, but all these links appear to be broken. At the very least the OP should be edited to move every release except the two I listed to "OFFLINE GAMES".

Thanks

Thanks for your effort, excellent contribution to the community.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamh View Post
    Hey ComradeSnarky, awesome job you did with this Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2. Awesomely better than other releases I've seen, some have some huge stuttering over some scenes, and this one I haven't seen any issue so far. Thank you!
    Also, a big shout out to both atreyu187 and irvgotti452 for their help.

Your welcome, I dumped that from my personal collection and selfbooted it myself. Removed the save file corruption protection and cracked the binary. Went with original LBA and sort order after a nice dummy file. Audio was Untouched and only 2 video's were recoded using KVCD template for mpeg files @3,600 VBR 2-pass recode so it is near impossible to see any real difference in this and the retail rip and it is compiled exactly like this original just cracked media checks to all CDR use. Game also supports 16:9 widescreen ratio and that was taken into accord when recoding the video's as well to not ruin the aspect ratio. I just kept the exact same AR and FPS to ensure both 4:3 and 16:9 gamers could enjoy this game to it's full potential.
    Last edited by atreyu187; 30th-May-2013 at 08:26.

Thanks

Question

Hi Atreyu,
    where can we get hold of your nice work ?

Thanks
    EP Points

Ahem...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This is as dead as it gets

I have these though and others that have had the effort put into them, I am not going to upload them all though, I am not going to waste my time on something that will get removed due to inactivity as most of my Dreamcast uploads have ended up dead and removed by the server, ditto to what was uploaded in this thread

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I tried to download some ReviveDC releases, but links don't work. It's a pitty that one of the most high quality collections of Dreamcast games got lost.

I understand that it's impractical to upload the releases again and again, but Could someone who has the ReviveDC releases upload them by Torrent? There is a DCRES releases collection on torrent and there isn't any problem with them, releases aren't removed.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jesus.boy View Post
    I tried to download some ReviveDC releases, but links don't work. It's a pitty that one of the most high quality collections of Dreamcast games got lost.

I understand that it's impractical to upload the releases again and again, but Could someone who has the ReviveDC releases upload them by Torrent? There is a DCRES releases collection on torrent and there isn't any problem with them, releases aren't removed.

Thanks!
    Would be better if you created your own thread to request whatever you need. As you see, this one is too old now..