Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents…
    Sonic Adventure Limited Edition (NTSC-U) (99 Minute Disc Required)

So I have been promising this for a while now, it took me buying this pricey game three times totaling over $300 invested to get this release to the public but I am proud to finally be the first to release this into the public hands. In case you didn't notice this was never for sale but rather for rent only from Hollywood video. It is more less the International version of the game with updated camera angles and bug fixes applied so bring you this game the way it should have been on day one.

This release features untouched video and audio taken from 44k stereo to 32k stereo and is hard to tell any difference from the original GD-ROM. The game also came with some nice extra's the BETA dumped by DRX at Hidden Palace didn't have. Since we went with the tried and true method of DATA/DATA booting I was able to include all these goodies on the disc. So before playing while the disc is in the drive browse the disc and look under EXTRA's for a few treats Sega left for us in the low density tracks.

So here we are bringing you two never before ripped/dumped games in two weeks, our first was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for Matching Service and now Sonic Limited Edition 13 years after being released by Sega. This makes #91 for the ReviveDC team and with our 100th release around the corner get ready for another treat like Triple Threat. Also you might want to stock up on 99min CDR's as we have many more already prepped as we strive for excellent preservation of our disc not downsampled watered down releases so some are to big to fit 80min disc and retain quality. If that isn't your thing I suggest sticking to the trash rips out there as I don't intend to slaughter a great game just for space, that is what DCRes is for. Oh wait that was just repacking scene work and claiming as their own e.g. Marvel vs Capcom 2, Silver, Dino Crisis. Just compared his files to the scene files and check the MD5's, it is strange all the files hashes match as it is impossible unless you are using their work but I he has claimed it as his own.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
    Ripped and cracked by: atreyu187
    Art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Sega Tetris (NTSC-J)

So here we are again with another solid release by the ReviveDC team, this week I bring one of the few Dreamcast games that support system link for multiplayer action up to 4 players!! This is by far the weirdest Tetris I have played but it is a lot of fun once you get used to its style. There is no instant dropping of the block in play which took me a while to get used to but now after a few weeks of play I love the feel of the game as well as the vibrant backgrounds that are subbed for the dull boring usually black background of some of the newer versions of the Tetris series. I mean it this game is colorful and fantastic soundtrack to boot, not bad for a Japanese launch day game. Now I have two disc of this game and the other version is v1.000 and this dump is v2.000 so I am not sure the differences but I figured that this should be the GD dump into circulation as the "scene" rip out there is the other v1.000 variant so get this updated version even if you have the other. Also unlike most system link games this one can access the system link from the main menu and it's the only game that had system link as an advertised feature. There seems to be only five games total that support this cable and I have done them all for my own personal use since I recently got a VS cable so be on the lookout for those soon but as you all know release number 100 is just around the corner and snarky has something special for you all to enjoy. Till then grab a friend and a second controller and have fun with Sega Tetris!!

Cracked by: atreyu187
    Art by: Hardak

Download at Billion Uploads
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button to display properly)

Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 06:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (NTSC-U)

Follow Raziel & his story in the mystical world of Nosgoth as he transforms from Kain's right hand man to "The Soul Reaver". This is a series with a counterpart called Legacy of Kain Blood Omen but unlike Soul Reaver it did not see a Dreamcast port so if you want to follow the other side as I did after playing this masterpiece you need a Playstation, the natural enemy to any Dreamcast fanboy like myself. But even though we didn't get "Blood Omen" we did however get a facelift on this port of the game from Playstaion to Dreamcast with better character models and added special effects like ripping water. This game has well over 40 hours of gameplay, over 100 cinematic scenes, and about an hour of added voice over to enrich your travels of Nosgoth.

As always this has nothing ripped nor downsampled and fits on a normal 80min CDR. I did however make a custom sort order as this was such an early game in the Dreamcast life that developers didn't really look into this much at the current time so I took it upon myself to rectify that by moving the videos further out to add in seek times, that with a nice fat dummy file and we are left with this great rip of the game. I honestly think it runs better from CDR then GD-ROM now with optimizations. Enjoy and get ready to have your world invaded with another RDC exclusive compilation disc.

Art by: Hardak

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button to display properly)

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 06:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles (NTSC-U)

Here we go again with another installment of the Star Wars Episode 1 trilogy of games for the Sega Dreamcast. Finally a Star Wars game that isn't first person and I can use a lightsaber!! That was enough to sell me on buying the game but the solid gameplay is what lead me to ripping it for the community. So get ready to take back Theed Palace with the your lightsaber and the force. You will face legions of droids, assassin's and other creatures from the Star Wars realm.

Art by: irvgotti452

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

King of the Monsters 2 (NEO4ALL RC4)

ReviveDC has cracked the issue keeping some NEO4ALL games from selfbooting. So, here's a game that has never fully been done as a standalone NEO4ALL game before. Whoever did it before actually included an NFO (props to them, probably the only NEO4ALL release pre-2011 RDC that had one) and said the game couldn't be done without the emulator menu showing. Well, here you go everyone. King of the Monsters 2 without the NEO4ALL menu. This is a pretty fun game that had some subpar Genesis/MegaDrive and Super Nintendo ports back in the day. They were actually comparable to the arcade game graphically, but they seem to have just slowed the game to a crawl to accommodate that. A friend of mine started badgering me about this game a few months ago when he found out that it was originally a Neo Geo game, and it's a pretty damn good game. I hadn't heard of it before then, and I'm sure for a lot of people this will be their first time hearing about it, too.

Game and art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review (Includes information on emulation quality)

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (NTSC-U)

A surprisingly fun journey into redneck America! Yellow trucker pills not included.

18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker is an arcade game developed by Sega-AM2 and distributed by Sega. The game was first released in arcades in 2000, then ported to the Dreamcast in 2001. It was later released for the PlayStation 2 in 2001 and Nintendo GameCube in 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment. Sega followed up on the success of 18 Wheeler with a sequel, The King of Route 66.

The main purpose of the game is to make it to the finish line with the truck's cargo. Players are given a set amount of time, but can ram into special vans that will add three seconds to the timer. There are several characters to choose from, each with a unique truck and attributes. The game starts out in Key West and players travel across the United States, ending in San Francisco. After Stage 1, the game gives the player a choice of trailer. One trailer is harder to haul, but provides a bigger payoff while the other choice is easier to haul but provides a smaller payoff. Money is deducted from the total when the trailer is hit. Players can sound the truck's horn to make other cars on the road yield and slipstream behind large vehicles to gain a momentary speed boost. In addition to the time limit, players also compete with the "Lizard Tail", a rival trucker. Crossing the finish line before the Lizard Tail yields additional money. In between levels, players can park the truck in a mini game to earn more cash.

Cracked by: comradesnarky
    Art by: irvgotti452

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 07:17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Grand Theft Auto 2 (NTSC-U)

I always really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto 2 and had wanted to play it some more, but I figured it probably deserved a better rip than what was out there so I did it myself. Not a whole lot needed to be done with this rip, nothing downsampled, but the sort order was customized slightly to take the intro video from the center of the disc to the outside edge to prevent lag. This is a great game and it has a lot of replay value being a GTA title so I hope that everyone has a good time with it.

Read the ReviveDC Review

NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Collection

Alright, here it is: Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Collection. This disc includes Capcom vs. SNK (NTSC-U), Capcom vs. SNK Pro (NTSC-J), Capcom vs. SNK 2 (NTSC-J) and an English translation of the Capcom Taisen Fan Disc (NTSC-J). All of the games were sourced from GDIs to ensure there are no corrupt files. The translated version of the Taisen Fan Disc is based on Senile's translation. However, it was pretty rough around the edges so I went ahead and re-did the majority of the translation. Previously, it was sort of Google translate-ish, but it's a lot more presentable and professional now. There are some spacing issues, but it's very usable.

This compilation is once again based around the XDP web browser (with no participation from the developers). So, with that in mind, if you want to return to the main menu from any of the games, you'll need to pull off the Start+A+B+X+Y+L+R reset. And in case you've forgotten, holding down X and pressing left on the D-Pad acts as a back button for when you're looking at the move lists and how to play guides.

Since Capcom vs. SNK is the NTSC-U version, there's a save file included in the menu of that game which will let you unlock all of the characters. The Pro version doesn't really need a save file because everything is unlocked right away. Capcom vs. SNK 2 also has a save file in the menu for the game that will unlock everything. It's recommended that you go into the options menu and return the settings to default if you plan on using the save files.

The art galleries for the games are located in the Capcom Taisen Fan disc which also includes replays for Capcom vs. SNK 2. The Taisen disc also includes save files for most of Capcom's games, but these are for the Japanese versions only. The save files won't work with the NTSC-U or PAL versions of the games.

The move lists may be difficult to read for players using CRT televisions. If you are having a difficult time viewing the move lists, they are identical to the move lists found here. The how to play guides are also taken from this site.

The disc was painstakingly sorted to provide the best play experience possible on a compilation disc. Also, this package includes disc artwork from a template provided by irvgotti452, so have fun with that, people who have been requesting one. Well, I think that's about everything there is to say about this one. Happy gaming, enjoy ReviveDC's 100th release.

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 01:27.

Thanks
    EP Points

Samurai Shodown (NEO4ALL RC4)

Well, there's still some earlier games that need repacks, so, I guess that should get finished some time soon. Here's Samurai Shodown, all nice and updated to NEO4ALL RC4. The region of the game is set to Japan, so you'll lose the story bits, but all of the blood and violence is intact. This repack throws in some disc art as well, so enjoy that. Here's some wiki info to round out the... well, nfo:

The game is set in the late 18th century and all the characters wield weapons. The game uses comparatively authentic music from the time period, rife with sounds of traditional Japanese instruments, such as the shakuhachi and shamisen, and a refined version of the camera zoom first found in Art of Fighting. True to its use of bladed weapons, the game also included copious amounts of blood.

The game quickly became renowned for its fast pace, focused more on quick, powerful strikes than the combos. As to emphasize the distinction of this gameplay system, slow motion was added to intensify damage dealt from hard hits. Also during a match, a referee held flags representing each player (player 1 was white; player 2 red). When a player landed a successful hit, the referee would lift the corresponding flag, letting everyone watching know who dealt the blow. To lessen the repetition of fights, a delivery man running in the background threw items such as chicken (that healed) or bombs, which could significantly change the outcome of a play.

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 19th-November-2012 at 08:42.

Thanks

Keep up the good work comrade. I hoping Time Stalkers will pop up soon so i can get it, since isozone keeps giving me trouble.

-Edit-

Scratch that, i found your page on the iso board so i'll try that. Great work on CvS2 btw.
    Last edited by productnumber; 4th-July-2012 at 21:08.

Thanks
    EP Points

Street Fighter III: Triple Threat

Well, it's finally here. Only about three months after it was supposed to come out, but I can promise that the wait was worth it. This is Street Fighter III: Triple Threat, a compilation of all the Street Fighter III games; New Generation, 2nd Impact: Giant Attack and Third Strike. But that's not all, of course. This disc also includes all of the bonus artwork from 2011's Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. There are also move lists specific to each of the different games for each character, a how-to-play guide for people who are new to this game or the Street Fighter franchise (and it'll be needed, Street Fighter III is perhaps the most technical fighting game released). There are also saves for all of the games that unlock Gill in New Generation, Gill and Akuma in 2nd Impact and unlock Gill in Third Strike. Note that the saves change the default settings for the game (time limits, etc). I'd recommend going into the options menu and restoring the game to default. The Third Strike game save is compatible with RDC's Third Strike Arcade Edition release.

The game is built around the XDP web browser. If you want to go back while you're viewing character art or anything
    else, hold down X and press left or right on the d-pad. This acts as a back/forward button.

Character move lists are in the menu for each respective game. To access the how-to-play information, art galleries and game saves, they're under the extras section in the main menu. The in-game exit buttons in New Generation and 2nd Impact will take you back to the main menu and allow you to select another game. If you want to return to the main menu from Third Strike, you'll have to execute the tricky Start+A+B+X+Y+L+R reset, so you're probably better off just resetting your Dreamcast.

We're particularly proud of this release; hopefully any future compilation discs released by us or other groups will follow a similar template in regards to content. A lot of time has been put into getting this release to what it is, and hopefully it has the retail quality that was strived for. Enjoy our 50th release; it's certainly a landmark, and we aren't done yet.

FAQ
    Q: Why isn't the version of Third Strike here the Third Strike Arcade Edition version previously released by RDC?

A: Think of this disc as a companion piece to Arcade Edition. Just like Double Impact compiled the "irrelevant" versions of Street Fighter III alongside Third Strike. This disc will be a good place to learn the ropes of the game. The changes in the Arcade Edition aren't things that a casual or beginner player would miss. Besides that, the Arcade Edition music was a much higher bitrate even though the music is of a lower quality. To fit on this disc, the music would need to be downsampled, and this isn't something that should be done considering the original state of the music quality.

Q: Why are some of the moves their translated names instead of the originals?

A: If you noticed this, why are you using the move lists? The technicality of the game is pretty daunting; having move names in Japanese doesn't really reduce the intimidation of learning the ins and outs of the game. It doesn't really change anything. That said, only some of the names are their translated versions.

Q: I'm stuck in the menus! Why isn't there a back button? This sucks.

A: Read the NFO, or stop playing the game. You don't deserve it if you can't take a second to read about what you're downloading.

Special thanks to:
    Dreamcaster, for ripping the Online Edition artwork

CD AGES for double checking the New Generation and Double Impact move lists and providing major revisions, and supplying move lists for Gill in 2nd/3rd and Akuma in 2nd. Also for providing a lot of extra information for the version differences section. This release would've been a bit sloppy were it not for him.

ToodlesDC, for inspiring this idea with his Capcom Fighting Collection release

All of the ReviveDC fans who thank us, read the blog, download our releases, spread the word and keep the dream alive

JaMbo87 for giving us the ReviveDC forum at ISO Zone and letting us set up shop

SegaHub, ISO Zone and Dreamcast-Talk for having reasonable rules and respecting the people providing the content, in other words, fuck SOR.

Tobaccoo for the new boot screen logo

The XDP developers for their work on the browser that powers this release (note that they had no hand in making this disc)

EventHubs contributors for writing the excellent Third Strike guides at the site, which are used in this disc.

djbra pour traduire ReviveDC en Francais pour Darius-Saturn

The current ReviveDC Team, for stepping up to the plate and helping make ReviveDC the best ripping group around after several failures to launch over the past four years. It felt wrong to end the NFO thanking anyone but the team.

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 1st-September-2012 at 21:27.

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents...
    Double Dragon (NEO4ALL RC4)

We're creeping up on release 100 slowly but surely, and speaking of which I made some good inroads on the 100th release today. Think release 50, Street Fighter III: Triple Threat. So, since we're reaching that milestone, I'm trying to get the earlier NEO4ALL games repacked and everything since some of the repacks aren't available for some of them.

This isn't your typical Double Dragon game; it's actually a fighter, and a surprisingly decent one. I believe I was pretty harsh in the review for this one, but I've come around to like it somewhat. It has also been a really popular download at the ISO Zone, so I may have to go back and revise the review. The emulation on this game is excellent, and you'll probably have a hard time believing it's emulated if you didn't know any better.

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 27th-August-2012 at 02:32.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to comradesnarky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Marvel vs. Capcom (NTSC-U)

Here's your chance to see where the Marvel vs. Capcom series kicked off, although it isn't the first entry in the vs. series, MVC is certainly the series that got the most attention. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate this, as there seems to be a lot of bad rips of this game going around. I remember downloading it several different times from eDonkey way back when and none of them worked.

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 26th-December-2012 at 05:25.

Thanks
    EP Points

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Arcade Edition

Here's an exciting "new" release that has never been done before exclusively from Team RDC. Some time ago the group FLT released a beta of Street Fighter III: Third Strike. This beta came from an earlier build of the game which was slightly closer to the arcade version of the game. In the original Dreamcast version, Urien's unblockable move was removed as it was regarded by Capcom as a glitch. The beta version still features Urien's unblockable. The Dreamcast version also featured an arranged soundtrack which is very different from the arcade soundtrack. The PS2 version of Third Strike included the original soundtrack; Dreamcaster ripped the soundtrack from the game so that we could include it in this one and make an Arcade Edition. The sorttxt from the retail GD-ROM was used. Fans of the arcade version and original soundtrack rejoice!

Thanks to CD AGES we now know that Oro's unblockable is also possible. Thanks also go to jackyboy for testing the game and checking the music loops.

Game, music loops and art by: comradesnarky
    Soundtrack ripped by: Dreamcaster

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 21st-August-2012 at 00:43.

Thanks
    EP Points

Soul Blade (Bleemed)

Up first and will be ready before bed was one I have always been curious of and can be beaten without a MC in one sitting, Soul Blade for PSX. It is the prequel to our beloved launch day juggernaut title Soul Calibur.

It has a right and robust fighting system with weapon upgrades and you can completely break opponents that only defend. Game runs at 50-55 FPS most of the time with only REALLY minor slow downs happening on the rarest occasions

The gameplay is not impeeded but the GFX can be blotchy at times but the main thing here is the gameplay remains smooth enough to pull off the trickest of combos. The opening FMV doesn't play well but that is of no surprise if you have ever used BLEEM, but what I did find surprising was the ending video's for each character plays flawlessly.

And you any lamers out there we couldn't tag the IP.bin as it breaks the emulator and your thinking of re-tagging our work, think again when using MKISOFS you will see that it has been tagged by yours truly. So the only way to take the work is to redo it from scratch. Have fun my little treat as I have a few tricks up our sleeves to deter those they try to claim work as their own. TaTa folks!!

Game by: atreyu187
    Art by: comradesnarky

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White